Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Cheaters DO NOT get banned...contrary to popular opinion!

And how many wins were vs managed teams?

I also have a good win-ratio on L, CL, Cup, but at FA, I/we face every weak managed teams. Sometimes... there are managers, who know, what to do...

Look at this
    That's one of those manager, who only take realmoney and think, they can easily win... so, I made this 1 point... this important point. If you check the stats, you will see, that my opponent was lucky, he didn't lost.
    All I want to say: he will have a pretty nice ratio for sure, but he didn't manage to beat me... because I'm active, because I know, what I do... mostly. ;p

FA is a great experience... in a good way. But... the draw (often) is kind of bad.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

a1i
    Oh no, I wasn't talking about inactive teams. I finish season after season with 24 0 0 in the league half full of friends and bottom half bots. No one is claiming superiority over bots here lol.

And like I said, I am a serial treble winner, so it's easy for you to think that I don't know how to play against managed teams if you haven't read my previous posts hehe.

All I'm saying is, I have NO DOUBT that the algorithm for association games is different than normal games. You just said it yourself, "he was lucky". Well, it stops being luck when it happens more often. It starts to resemble some form of computer algorithm. Just like the horrible algorithm that matches me EVERY week with a 180% rating team!!! Every week!!! So you see, even with 75% win, I'm playing against active 180% teams, not many can claim that record

Anyway, I went off topic. My point was, I am a 8 star team and can beat low and higher rated teams than me. I need to join an association that isn't matched every week with 9 star cheating teams. Help?? I lost the joy of playing by constantly facing these twice stronger teams.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by millwalljoe View Post
    this guy must be super rich or he's been using a vpn. his team won promotion last season so he isnt tanking and to have almost a full 9 star team this time of season with players that old something dodgy has to be going on.Attachment 70085
    I came a cross an Italian guy like this too in a FA game, with basically a full roster with 8-9 star players.

Here it is, I had made screen dumps:
    Cheaters DO NOT get banned...contrary to popular opinion!-fuskare.jpg

He is in lvl 3. Do you guys think this guy is a cheater? Should I report him?

I lost the first game, then I actually beat him in leg 2 with Al FC which gave me great satisfaction lol (I did have a good possession bonus, uptowards 10-12% if I remember correctly).

I think its possible to build a team like that without spending a complete absurd amount of money. But on the other hand, unless you have an extreme amount of money, or you really aren't spending your own money and is cheating instead, why spend that much on like your reserves?? That puzzled me.

I am not convinced that this guy actually is a cheater, if you look at how the roster is put together, he has like no DL reserve, mostly offensive players. Maybe its a team created to try to beat the match-up draws for FA games. Have two great team in your association and 4 worthless ones, then loan players to the worthless teams and hope to get favorable match-ups because of it. But OTOH, it didn't even remotely work for them. We won pretty big.
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 08-30-2016 at 10:53 AM.

a1i
    Forget the reserves, the most baffling part in these teams is that they have no grip on the concept of training players. So look at how many above 25 year olds he's got. They train twice as hard as younger players.

I think it's as you implied, they either cheat or have the money to spend it. But if it is money spent with these ill experienced managers, they usually resort to personal trainers for their players.

And cheating could be many things really. From using latest 0-day hacks that manipulate server side data. To having an insider working LOL and paying him to strengthen his team (just an example relax guys). And even Stealing a coworker's credit card, or identity theft in general and stolen cc card usage. All these and many more would be considered cheating.

And I would have to disagree about the "reasonable cost" assessment you had regarding that team. Well certainly NOT reasonable to me. Utterly expensive imo.

unless im doing it wrong, i think youd only need to spend about $120 to top them out at 9 stars? i plunked down $30 on my team, and trained them in one shot, and they all went up 1 star.

Quote Originally Posted by bizcliz View Post
    unless im doing it wrong, i think youd only need to spend about $120 to top them out at 9 stars? i plunked down $30 on my team, and trained them in one shot, and they all went up 1 star.
    120 $ to make them ALL 9* ?
    Maybe one 5* player to power train him to 9* cost u something like that(not with personal trainer)

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by bizcliz View Post
    No madflo you would need to spend much much more than that. What you are trying to do is assume that raising a level is linear in effort across all star levels. That's why you assumed that if one star cost you 30, then 4 would equal to 120 and that's too simplistic for how the game is.

The star levels get increasingly resistant to training the higher up you go and depends upon many factors including quality of player, age, and how many stars you go up.

So while we all wish it was that easy, it isn't, and you haven't tried it except for one star anyway which makes me think its because it started feeling harder to power up
    madflo19 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @a1i
    You 're correct to all, except from the name - lol
    madflo19, a1i and Bunzo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by a1i View Post
    No madflo you would need to spend much much more than that. What you are trying to do is assume that raising a level is linear in effort across all star levels. That's why you assumed that if one star cost you 30, then 4 would equal to 120 and that's too simplistic for how the game is.

The star levels get increasingly resistant to training the higher up you go and depends upon many factors including quality of player, age, and how many stars you go up.

So while we all wish it was that easy, it isn't, and you haven't tried it except for one star anyway which makes me think its because it started feeling harder to power up
    You're right "bizcliz" 😂
    a1i likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

a1i
    lol thanks, thats embarrassing hehe... noted ))
    madflo19 likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast