Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Cheaters DO NOT get banned...contrary to popular opinion!

a1i

Cheaters DO NOT get banned...contrary to popular opinion!

So, I have had the privilege of reading some of the comments of the more esteemed moderators and admins in many topics about cheating like this thread: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ociations.html

So yes, I believed like many of you that whoever cheats gets banned and the words were so strong and firm that there was no way we would fall victims to cheating players without them paying the consequences so beware! or so we were told.

Few weeks ago, we had an association match up with a team full of 6-7 stars and one 9 star. Seemed like it was not fair since we would average approx 125% all of us and being paired with 6 stars or even 7 stars is fine not with an extra 9 stars! Anyway, long story short, 1 hour after checking the draw one of the teams that was 100% 7 stars suddenly became full of 169% players. Look, I powertrained for 20 seasons and understand just how time consuming it is to get to 140% let alone 150 and 160 but this guy achieved 169% in 1 hour or so. Impossible!

So sensing a cheating player we complained. We were ranked 22 in the world 3 weeks ago and feared for our ranking so we reported the team in question and the original 180% team and were told rest assured etc etc.

So, heartbreaking as it were, we fought valiantly and drew our semi final duel 18-18 and lost by a goal difference of 4. Yes, we were proud but crushed at the same time cause we surely lost top 10 worldwide which we were aiming for... we play well against weaker and stronger teams alike and felt with a fair shake we could make it. We didn't. We finished 3rd, felt the worst in terms of unfairness, but hey! if they paid for it (what personal training would cost him somewhere around 2000-3000 bucks to get there?), we felt oh well.

I have been following up doggedly on this ticket and today the very courteous Nordeus rep told me that indeed one manager was cheating, the other wasn't but well we thought at least 'great' we would get something to compensate for being cheated out of a trophy.

Here it is: we got nothing. Not only did we not get swapped trophies with those cheating assholes but we couldn't get any points added up to our tally to compensate us for their cheating.I mean hey, if their teammates found out they were e-doping (lol), they would say "here mates, you deserve it more". Nada. They don't have the capability they said. Well that didn't sit well but...

The worst? Salt to the wound is that I was informed that the cheating manager was WARNED about his cheating and his cheating resources were taken away from him, and told he would be banned IF he cheated one more time!!!

Really? A slap on the wrist? How so very generous!

So sure, you mods and admins you can tell us "There is no mercy" and "zero tolerance" and all those buzz words, but truth is this guy cheated and got a slap on the wrist, got his team a first trophy and still laughing his ass off playing the game like the sleaze he is.

So guys, don't believe what you read. Cheat! if you can, or know how. It pays off!
    Last edited by a1i; 07-24-2016 at 01:01 PM.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

This reminds me of World of Tanks and the infamous "warpack" mod. Its a damn right cheat pack, but to use it, you have have in-game premium time, and that costs real money, so you can guess that it is a last desperate resort to ban anyone who is paying in real money to play.

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupid_Stunt View Post
    This reminds me of World of Tanks and the infamous "warpack" mod. Its a damn right cheat pack, but to use it, you have have in-game premium time, and that costs real money, so you can guess that it is a last desperate resort to ban anyone who is paying in real money to play.
    Ah, are you saying there are two types of cheater classes? The token buying AND cheating asshole, and the simply cheating asshole? And that they still want to keep the cheating asshole cause he pays to buy tokens sometimes?

Makes double faced hypocritical sense if that's the case, but sense it does make... Should there really be a difference? A cheating asshole is a cheating asshole is a cheating asshole even if he pays!

Now about that cheating mod, where can I find the t11 equivalent?
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

Not saying that goes in here, but it damn well does in World of Tanks. I would wager at least over 50% of WoTs player base are using "warpack", or one of the free mods with laser sights, on WWII tanks of all things , last known position tracker, see through solid walls, etc. Then assume from the 50%, some 20% are premium paying cheat...I mean customers. Now add to that WoTs servers hit 100K players on any given evening and 160k players at the weekend, now you see how much money they would lose by banning them for cheating!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Ah, are you saying there are two types of cheater classes?
    actually yes.
    There are payers who are using VPN (for personal use or just because it's a way to have access in fb, for some countries like China, Vietnam, maybe middle east or Turkey).
    Those players when log in the game and at that time VPN is in a USA I.P., they can see some free vids and get boosters.
    Many of them , just don't know that using VPN is forbidden from the game (forum members are just a minority comparing with some millions players and i don't know from where else someone gets a warning about VPN).
    Those players with that farming can gather some sources but spending hours trying to find and watch only videos, hardly you can build a 7* team, maximum having some players 8* .
    Unless you stayed some seasons in the same level and gathered some thousand packs.
    Now with the reduced of free vids, it's harder.
    So, they have good teams but not unbeaten.
    Of course those players can be banned or find their teams one morning, without a single token or a pack.

The other category is players that use other methods.
    A common method in Vietnam area is auto farming.
    With the use of a program, you have your mobile active and searching for videos so the next morning you can find in your team some hundred packs or token.
    Another method is buying packs or token with broken codes from credit cards.
    Buying a huge pack with 30-40 $.
    Some times there is also here in the forum some guys who are advertising "products" like this and we (the mods) delete them.
    Cheaters DO NOT get banned...contrary to popular opinion!-spam-cw.jpg

With those methods someone can build a team full of 9-10* players, 3 positions and special abilities at easy.

Of course this case is clearly a cheating and those cases are banned immediately - it's a straight red card.

Players of the game when they spot such players, it's useful to report them because nordeus doesn't have a bunch of people to hunt them every day.
    (and they spread like mushrooms after the rain).

When we send a report, they take action.

Another category is players who believed that they found a method to "hack" the game.
    If you google it, you 'll find some hundred or thousand sites (fb mostly), who are saying that can give you plenty of sources following some steps.
    of course all of them are fraud.

And the last category is the token buyers.
    ok, they aren't cheaters but some of them getting accused for that because they are from some Asian country.
    If you read that thread (of #1) , you also must read my post/comment about how many cars MERCEDES and BMW selling in China.

To make it clear, all above are my thoughts as a player and a member of this forum (not even a mod).
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 07-25-2016 at 12:13 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Please don't mix moderators and Administrators in this, we both represent the forum but moderators don't have power in-game to decide so if you follow our work here you will understand that we are very much against VPN and fighting along with regular users for the best of all.

YES! I can say that not all get ban and as I said sometimes ago, some of them just get tokens and packs removed but I'm a bit against this because they team remain also everything they achieved and bought like players, jerseys, etc.

...but, because there's always a big but, just as Nik pointed more times, some people don't even know that VPN is forbidden because the game doesn't use the VPN word but yea at the same time is forbidden to win anything by using VPN.

Sadly I can confirm you from own experience, there are a lot of them, I'm engaged everywhere, forum, fb, website, etc and I see these cases everyday.

Rather then focusing on banning which I also think is a priority I would like them to come with a permanent solution to this issue.

Top Eleven is a huge company, one of the best on the market, for sure they can find solutions if they want but I will be honest, I doubt a big change will come sooner and the more we wait the more people will get ban and the more will use VPN because they will see at their friends, facebook, forum, etc.

This is not really a new issue, I know about this from 5 years now, since day one I started to play the game so if in 5 years they didn't managed to fixed this then I have no hopes for the near future.
    khris, Bunzo, HairDryer and 1 others like this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

VPN is dopping, we have to do a campaing anti-doping and bann doped russians from Rio and dopped managers from Top Eleven.
    Till here ma opinion.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    actually yes.
    There are payers who are using VPN (for personal use or just because it's a way to have access in fb, for some countries like China, Vietnam, maybe middle east or Turkey).
    Those players when log in the game and at that time VPN is in a USA I.P., they can see some free vids and get boosters.
    Many of them , just don't know that using VPN is forbidden from the game (forum members are just a minority comparing with some millions players and i don't know from where else someone gets a warning about VPN).
    Those players with that farming can gather some sources but spending hours trying to find and watch only videos, hardly you can build a 7* team, maximum having some players 8* .
    Unless you stayed some seasons in the same level and gathered some thousand packs.
    Now with the reduced of free vids, it's harder.
    So, they have good teams but not unbeaten.
    Of course those players can be banned or find their teams one morning, without a single token or a pack.

The other category is players that use other methods.
    A common method in Vietnam area is auto farming.
    With the use of a program, you have your mobile active and searching for videos so the next morning you can find in your team some hundred packs or token.
    Another method is buying packs or token with broken codes from credit cards.
    Buying a huge pack with 30-40 $.
    Some times there is also here in the forum some guys who are advertising "products" like this and we (the mods) delete them.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spam cw.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	69911

With those methods someone can build a team full of 9-10* players, 3 positions and special abilities at easy.

Of course this case is clearly a cheating and those cases are banned immediately - it's a straight red card.

Players of the game when they spot such players, it's useful to report them because nordeus doesn't have a bunch of people to hunt them every day.

Another category is players who believed that they found a method to "hack" the game.
    If you google it, you 'll find some hundred or thousand sites (fb mostly), who are saying that can give you plenty of sources following some steps.

ok, they aren't cheaters but some of them getting accused for that because they are from some Asian country.
    If you read that thread (of #1) , you also must read my post/comment about how many cars MERCEDES and BMW selling in China.

To make it clear, all above are my thoughts as a player and a member of this forum (not even a mod).

this just blows my mind, cause i've never heard of any of this. maybe i am naive?

Great post in this thread, nothing much to add to to this really. This is how every issue on the forums needs to be adressed in my opinion.

We players also need to stop being hysterical sometimes. Lets instead lobby Top Eleven to do more.

A big clap for every poster in this thread

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spam cw.jpg 
Views:	230 
Size:	27.7 KB 
ID:	69911

Ok, clearly if you read my description, this player literally had his 7* team transformed into a 9* team in a matter of an hour or so. So he must have been using the third option you speak about.

BUT... It wasn't a straight red card, in fact, it was barely a yellow... Stripped of their resources, and warned. So that means as PricopGeorge mentioned, that they get to keep their teams. So, now, they don't get immediately banned.

And after that team, every tournament we entered me met teams with 9* 181% rating players. I mean anyone who understands powertraining can just understand how prohibitively expensive this is and obscenely time consuming. But at least super expensive that even if they had super cars, not the whole population does! Not every group in a tournament, 3x4-5 players= about 12 to 15 out of 18 teams have 9 stars.... Even wealth statistics are more like 1% of the population are rich, not more than 50%!!

So, that's why I was mad, because we lost a cup we totally deserved, and almost got in spite their cheating. And we lost our top 100 ranking, and we were told by support to more or less "live with it" and "nothing can be changed or done". AND, at least a ban would have soothed my frustrations, but no, not even that, a semi-yellow card and a slap on the wrist. "Don't do it please, but ok keep your team and beat some other serious hard working players".

What's to say anyone reading what you just wrote won't do it especially that I confirmed they don't get banned? Like PricopGeorge said in the post after yours, many more will do it, and many already have (I noticed many many more 9* from week 1 of association till last week...explosion of new ones) as they talk to each other and teach each other and tell each other be careful, but it's okay, you'll be WARNED!

Ridiculous!
    Last edited by a1i; 07-25-2016 at 02:41 PM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast