Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Cheaters DO NOT get banned...contrary to popular opinion!

this guy must be super rich or he's been using a vpn. his team won promotion last season so he isnt tanking and to have almost a full 9 star team this time of season with players that old something dodgy has to be going on.Cheaters DO NOT get banned...contrary to popular opinion!-how.jpg

a1i
    It is getting tiring guys. Every single week we're getting matched against this "new" 170%-180%+ players. In many instances, they have players that are OLD and bought from scout, some 22 some 23 some 28, almost EXACTLY like the pic millwalljoe provided.

Look, I can tell that these players mostly have not been personal trained. How? Because they have the main skills trained and the unimportant ones are low, if they used personal trainer they would have all of the skills equally trained.

Also, I'm about 140% rating, so not only do I not understand why do I have to play these guys weekly in assoc. But also, that they are a NEW breed. They never ever existed in this ridiculous frequency. Something is up I'm sure of it. Maybe suddenly 1 in every 3 players got rich, I don't know. But you can't be rich AND stupid!

You guys who know how to train players know just how HORRIBLY slow a 28 year old trains, no matter how good he is. So many of these guys who have these brand new 9 star teams seem to have not a tiny clue about training. Real trainers KNOW that you train from 18-21... and if you push it max to 24! Anything more is a waste of resources that could be used on newer guys cause you will eventually need them.

I am sure you guys have seen this "Phenomenon" on associations lately as they have been infesting every team!!!

The question is how is it done, when it is cheating?? Anyone know? I'm curious to know how to know the tell tale signs of a cheater.

Yes I know there are many super rich players bla bla. But if you read my post from the beginning, you will have noticed that I have reported the first 9 star I played against and his team captain and one of them who super quickly trained his team within hours to 169%+ players turned out to be a cheater as confirmed by nordeus support. So it wasn't a suspected cheater, no, he WAS a cheater! So nordeus slapped his wrists and told him "no! don't! please! don't ok?"

I am sorry for re-bumping this thread but it's been happening soooo frequently. Anyone know how exactly are these guys cheating? Stolen credit cards? I can't think of anything else other than some sort of sophisticated hack that changes skills ratings. But that seems too far fetched.

Hoping to get a "nerd"-y response full of nerdy explanations... please !

Thanks
    t11_fan likes this.

I am a Chinese players, I have three T11 team.
    Last season I buy 1031 * 3 Token.
    About advertising and green, every day I can get 25 to 35 greens(Chinese AD), but I don't use. Low pressure, zone, and so on.

A 5* players through training of 8* about 300 greens. regular training game, by the end of the season is almost 9*.
    Even if I establish a full 8* team, which is the accumulation of two or three months.If I don't want to spend money, then one or two more months.

China has hundreds of thousands of players, win you, strange?

a1i
    Quote Originally Posted by Cong Xiao View Post
    I am a Chinese players, I have three T11 team.
    Last season I buy 1031 * 3 Token.
    About advertising and green, every day I can get 25 to 35 greens(Chinese AD), but I don't use. Low pressure, zone, and so on.

A 5* players through training of 8* about 300 greens. regular training game, by the end of the season is almost 9*.
    Even if I establish a full 8* team, which is the accumulation of two or three months.If I don't want to spend money, then one or two more months.

China has hundreds of thousands of players, win you, strange?

Thank you for the lesson in math.

Number 1) I know how to train and how to reach it if I wanted to get to 9 stars. I'm not talking at all about people who buy thousands of tokens.
    Number 2) I never spoke about Chinese players. Stop being paranoid. The team that cheated against me and nordeus confirmed was Italian. So please go take your paranoia elsewhere.
    Number 3) Please read English properly before you decide to give me a lesson on something I already understand.
    Number 4) This was not my question AT ALL.
    Number 5) If you read well, you would have understood I have 8 star team ( maximum 22-23 years) and yes, they come close to 9, but not 9 star at beginning of season with 28 year olds!!!! That's what I find stupid.
    Number 6) Go back to sleep and pressing that training button, cause I would like to have intelligent answers, not defensive ones

NEXT!.....
    Last edited by a1i; 08-07-2016 at 04:15 PM.
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

My English is very poor, most of the words I don't understand, also use a translation software to see ——@^#!@%##@#$^%&^*#%^*%&^)*&%^#%&

Have a about training, my advice is: practice casually, don't care which one, might not be design so delicate T11.

As for what you said about cheating, I'm not very clear.

I just think this game is not so complicated, the establishment of a 160% of the team is also very easy.

Famous
    The association draw is a freaking joke. Lets stick all the 7*+ associations together and let them beat up on each other, while the very active 5* associations get to beat up on semi-active associations with low bonuses every week...
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 08-07-2016 at 05:52 PM.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

a1i
    Sorry didn't mean to bump but I am DESPERATE to avoid 9 star teams in tournaments. So I have just left my association tonight.
    if any of you have an association with 8 star players that DO NOT face cheating 9 star teams from the poorest areas in the world please let me know if you have an extra spot.
    I have a 141% rating and always increasing. I win the treble almost every season. So you know I know how to win. I can win against lower teams as well as higher rated ones.
    Looking for 700+ association with active players that train to 40% daily and attend assoc matches.
    Please, I feel seriously sick to my stomach from always meeting those 9 star teams even though I have no comparison to them. they're twice as strong as me and I'm fed up... HELP

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If you like playing associations (I do), then start (or use if you have another) team with 5* players only.
    All your FA group.
    I think that's the magic recipe
    madflo19 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

a1i
    sadly, ur right. but im already up to my head managing one team otherwise i would have done it long ago when we all figured out the top 100 were all 5 stars lol... such bad algo

a1i
    and I don't particularly like playing associations. I reallly do not understand why I lose sometimes. As many times similar situations in the normal game I would be flying, but in assoc matches I would fall 3-0 behind from first 3 shots on target, or always score first and lose the match at the end. It's so frustrating. TOOOOOOO frustrating AAAAAAAHHHHH. But I do it for the "potential" token prizes.

I mean my record is 800 wins 62 draws and 47 losses in 22 seasons. so thats approx 1 loss every 19.4 games including cups and cl. But in association it was 25% loss ratio.(even though it's against 9 stars). but that's completely different than the normal game experience. And NOT in a good way. So yes, no I don't like it lol. I like the tokens rewards hehe

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast