Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: The new Champions league draw system

Addicted
    You can also accept the challenge. Last season I lost the CL final one level above mine. It was fun to beat those much stronger teams.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Guido van den Berg View Post
    You can also accept the challenge. Last season I lost the CL final one level above mine. It was fun to beat those much stronger teams.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
    I like a challenge but NOT BS...I've won my treble 2 seasons ago by winning the final against someone 4 levels higher and 42% higher quality, but that's not the point here...I thought that Cup will be okay since previous season, but now I see they've screwed UCL up..LOL
    nikolgiorgos and Bunzo like this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

Treble: 10

AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I 'm not one from those guys who moan easily.
    I fight or try to find some solution but this getting boring you know
    This is from the club history - old version, of my team RINOKEROS.
    Every time I win the league, playing in a +1 lv CH.L. or S.L.
    (and this from lv10, not some higher level)

The new Champions league draw system-seasons.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-13-2016 at 04:40 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Of course I accept the challenge.

But the thing is that Nordeus is punishing you for winning a title. Pifffff. No logic behind it.
    Alessio Fitch and Bunzo like this.

Wait till tuesday I´ll end up in a pathetic league again where `ll win it with a week to spare I was 24 points clear last season.
    Why an easy league & hard cups I don´t understand any logic there ?
    Alessio Fitch likes this.

Famous
    I won 2 trebles in a row and of course, I've been put in the same situation as yours. But in my case, I completely understand the logic. If I were Nordeus, I would raise the challenge for teams like us because they know we might find a way and solve the problems. So they try to frustrate us in order to have us spending more resources into the game (either time or cash). On the other hand, they do not want to force us to quit. So now, both cup and league are easier (honestly, if I do not win the cup this season, that would be the ultimate evidence I know nothing about this game). And think about the other managers' feelings: how sweet it must be for them to beat a treble winner!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Addicted
    Second season i won treble second season where 99% of 32 team except me are level +1

If you are in group H ( twice time ) it means you are in a Champions League a level above yours !

But this is not systematic , i have a friend who just won the treble and he is very lucky to be in Champions League with level -1 !!!

Many of my friends who won the league are not in a Champions league +1 level

So this is not as simple as you think !!!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I won 2 trebles in a row and of course, I've been put in the same situation as yours. But in my case, I completely understand the logic. If I were Nordeus, I would raise the challenge for teams like us because they know we might find a way and solve the problems. So they try to frustrate us in order to have us spending more resources into the game (either time or cash). On the other hand, they do not want to force us to quit. So now, both cup and league are easier (honestly, if I do not win the cup this season, that would be the ultimate evidence I know nothing about this game). And think about the other managers' feelings: how sweet it must be for them to beat a treble winner!
    I'd like to be as lucky as you are League - last season (after promotion) I started with team 88% and in my league I was 10th in quality - nine teams were better, two already had over 100%, this season I'm with 86% team somewhere in the middle, but at least there are no teams full of scouts. And the cup? I really don't remember last time I played really weaker team, it must have been a few seasons ago. Instead, almost every season I play against teams one or two levels higher, this season there is one who already has almost 120%... So, I don't think the cup is much easier

@gizzmo you speak wisely for another time

@ Kaizer Franz
    Many of my friends who won the league are not in a Champions league +1 level
    So this is not as simple as you think !!!
    yes, also me once played in a same lv CH.L. .
    I 'm watching my friends too, and some of them are playing in a same lv CH.L. (about 1/3)
    I tried to find some pattern but didn't manage.

@ petrstary
    And the cup? I really don't remember last time I played really weaker team, it must have been a few seasons ago. Instead, almost every season I play against teams one or two levels higher
    the difference in the Cup is that if you have 6* team and playing vs a 6*-7* team, two levels above you, that means he has 4*-5* players team, so he isn't so active. But if you 're playing vs a team with 6*-7* team 1 lv above, which finished 2nd to 4th, it's active with a good manager.

Ok, life isn't fair, football isn't fair, Basel or Celtic knows that gonna face sooner or later every year in CH.L. Real Madrid or Barca or Bayern but at least they know the rules.
    And if the rules are changed, they 'll have the information.
    We don't and that's not fair for a football manager game.
    Bunzo and gizzmo like this.

A friend from the Greek forum also had a draw in a +1 lv CH.L. (lv10- lv11)
    He started a post there
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%85%CF%82.html
    and he sent a report about his tough opponents.

That's the reply from support
    The new Champions league draw system-support-comment.jpg

I don't know about the winner of his CH.L. but that was the final of mine in previous season (I was lv26).
    A poor guy also lv26, spend a good amount of token to reinforce his team with some scout list players but was lucky too
    The new Champions league draw system-ch-l-final.jpg

no comments
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-18-2016 at 08:25 PM.
    Duncton likes this.

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast