Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast
Like Tree190Likes

Thread: The new Champions league draw system

Famous
    Loads of fun for me this season with lvl+1 in both cup and CL, which means pretty much the same bunch of managers. Last season I had a CL made of 32 teams from the same level and my team was better on day 1... Impossible to guess what is the logic behing that. If any...
    But the cherry on the cake is my league made of 13 tankers (including 2 at 130% on day 3!) plus me It's gonna be a long 4 weeks...
    KenoticFC likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Loads of fun for me this season with lvl+1 in both cup and CL, which means pretty much the same bunch of managers. Last season I had a CL made of 32 teams from the same level and my team was better on day 1... Impossible to guess what is the logic behing that. If any...
    But the cherry on the cake is my league made of 13 tankers (including 2 at 130% on day 3!) plus me It's gonna be a long 4 weeks...
    Yeah I'm also familiar with basically every manager in the cup or CL. It's hard to believe that from all the players in the world only they exist. You sure have a hard season, I thought of tanking myself but what's the point if I'm not enjoying the game by playing.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Association matches has nothing to do with other competitions matches.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Maybe, but I have not experienced this in my matches. The last 14 weekends, my association has a 27-1 record, if associations results were really random I think we would have lost more than once in 14 weeks.

What I think is happening is the game engine favors athleticism over technical skills. So those managers with lower athletic skills (fitness, speed and strength) have greater odds of being upset than one with an advantage in those skills.
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 05-31-2017 at 08:55 PM.
    Level 40 Manager

Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Maybe, but I have not experienced this in my matches. The last 14 weekends, my association has a 27-1 record, if associations results were really random I think we would have lost more than once in 14 weeks.
    If you'll have this record in gold1-platinum,i will say maybe you're right
    I have 2 teams in 2 associations,one of them has been in world top 100 for months(most of the time in superior part of top 100),at some point we had 1581 points,but suddenly everything changed after we promote to platinum.
    Before,when we were 2%-5% stronger than our opponents we were winning those games easily,at least most of them,the last few months everything has changed,many random results,winning against stronger opponents and losing against weaker opponents,imo,either the assos game engine is different at the lower divisions or they've changed the game engine few months ago
    Ps: Sorry about the off topic post.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    MiddleEarth likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Here is my idea

Pot 1: League Winners/5th
    Pot 2 :League Runners-up/6th
    Pot 3: 3rd/7th
    Pot 4: 4th/8th

Can you tell me when CL draw is made? And when league draw is made? It is quality based, but the quality of your top 11 players or 14 best players is considered to determine league draw?

The C.L. and the Cup draw is in the beginning of the new season.
    The League draw also but we can see it only the 3rd day.
    But at day 2, after are Cup and C.L./ S.L. games, we can see our first League opponent.

The quality is from top quality 14 players of the team.

Usually a 6* or above quality team is playing in a +1 LV Cup and Champions League.
    Last edited by Ποσιδονας; 06-22-2017 at 10:46 AM.
    sincity likes this.

Rookie
    Is the top 14 thing actually confirmed? And is it calculated between the end of season where they say "play friendlies in the off season" my top14 are flipping 6* and I end up playing the same +1 guys in c.league and cup. However there is always a guy who is much stronger than the other +1s so I don't think the top14 analysis is working to put him in a higher competition

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In the Cup yes
    Here is the official thread
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...p-changes.html

I think it's the same with others as 14 is the base.
    I 'm not sure about asso draws .

If you have a 6* (or more) it's not a rule that you 'll play in a +1 LV but can say that you have 70% chances.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    OK well I'm screwed lol, got 7, 7* players and rest are 6*.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast