Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Uneven playing field

Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    this argument can only be solve if staff from nordeus could explain difficulty and problem they facing. mod is just doing their best.
    Agreed. We need someone from Nordeus to explain all of this. There are quite a few issues players have and although we can't expect all of them to be addressed or to make things completely fair, they should probably start by addressing a few and making winning the cup and CL more reasonable.

For all my matches, especially the cup and CL matches i made sure my players had full condition, morale was high, win bonus was max, training was done. Basically i did everything i could to try and give my side even the SLIGHTEST chance. Keep in mind this does use up packs not only to prepare for the matches but also after the matches. But as expected ALL my efforts came to no avail, how are we supposed to keep up with this kind ridiculousness?!. And may i add that my team is by no means weak (for my level), granted i do not have players in my squad that are 7* but most other managers do not either.

My miracle result was 0-0 vs Hertha BSC (the team that is almost 10*) when everything was already over. Also managed a draw vs Elbasani (8* team) which is pretty good. Not a win i know but to stop teams of those quality from winning is pretty good if i do say so myself. But still, these results are all meaningless in the grand scheme of thing! Why bother in trying to qualify for CL (if your not going to get 1st place), if at the end your going to be pitted against these teams?!

It's like being given a sword and thrown into a war with guns. Give us some realistic chance!

These losses also take their toll on my league form. The drop in condition and morale and then needing to prep them again as well as doing another training session uses a ton of resources!
    All of this just to experience the same handicap and troll season after season, it really is growing tiring. And this was a game that started out with soo much promise for me and after playing for a while.. it seems like this may be the end of the road..
    Even though i've qualified for 3 comps it's like i only have league to play for and the cup and CL solely exist to eat up my resources. Just so Nordues can try to get me to get more resources

But back to the point, why bother to continue playing this game if we are up against these type of opponents right off the bat?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Uneven playing field-cup-match-result.jpg   Uneven playing field-cl-result.jpg  
    Last edited by General_Ash; 08-05-2016 at 10:21 PM.
    Alfyan and HairDryer like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by General_Ash View Post
    Agreed. We need someone from Nordeus to explain all of this. There are quite a few issues players have and although we can't expect all of them to be addressed or to make things completely fair, they should probably start by addressing a few and making winning the cup and CL more reasonable.

For all my matches, especially the cup and CL matches i made sure my players had full condition, morale was high, win bonus was max, training was done. Basically i did everything i could to try and give my side even the SLIGHTEST chance. Keep in mind this does use up packs not only to prepare for the matches but also after the matches. But as expected ALL my efforts came to no avail, how are we supposed to keep up with this kind ridiculousness?!. And may i add that my team is by no means weak (for my level), granted i do not have players in my squad that are 7* but most other managers do not either.

My miracle result was 0-0 vs Hertha BSC (the team that is almost 10*) when everything was already over. Also managed a draw vs Elbasani (8* team) which is pretty good. Not a win i know but to stop teams of those quality from winning is pretty good if i do say so myself. But still, these results are all meaningless in the grand scheme of thing! Why bother in trying to qualify for CL (if your not going to get 1st place), if at the end your going to be pitted against these teams?!

It's like being given a sword and thrown into a war with guns. Give us some realistic chance!

These losses also take their toll on my league form. The drop in condition and morale and then needing to prep them again as well as doing another training session uses a ton of resources!
    All of this just to experience the same handicap and troll season after season, it really is growing tiring. And this was a game that started out with soo much promise for me and after playing for a while.. it seems like this may be the end of the road..
    Even though i've qualified for 3 comps it's like i only have league to play for and the cup and CL solely exist to eat up my resources. Just so Nordues can try to get me to get more resources

But back to the point, why bother to continue playing this game if we are up against these type of opponents right off the bat?
    that's why i said, when you are complaining the unfair CUP (or even CL) draw~ 90% they are quit and say nothing!!

but look at the video post, they even close the topic and said "most of us agree"... agree what?? agree they bring down the limit is fair and good action???
    then how about the unfair CUP?? we complain so many season and they are doing nothing!!!! a big lie!!

i' m so agree with General_Ash. what is exactly the point training and getting your player up when you cant even match your oppo. 8-9* team and 2-3 lvl up i totally insane no competition at all. for nordeus this is not an issue.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234