Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Forum connection problem

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I think maybe it's important if you 're log in with the fb or you have a different user name and mail.
    If you please, also give that info.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    Tried clearing all cookies again (from the forum and from facebook) again this morning and now it works at least when signing in with username for me from Chrome.

I haven't tried from the phone yet.

As I read a link from Khris, indeed the problem is from fb.
    Clean cache memory and disable fb might work (I mean for members who are log in with the fb user's name).

Dreamer
    FB is still acting up a lot for me in relation to the forums. I need to clear cookies before every time I visit the boards and can then only get on with username. I cannot get on from the phone at all, do I can read if I clear cookies and don't try to log in.

I can only get On here using My i pad pro
    Mac & phone will not let me in

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey everyone,

Just want to let you know that we are investigating the matter. Thank you to everyone who took the time to write to support and also speak about the issue here on the forums!

We were able to gather a lot of details about the conditions in which this issue occurs which will be very helpful in reproducing the problem and fixing it if it is on our side.
    Bunzo, Nick Lizas and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Same here, don't work with Chrome and Facebook on PC or iPhone at all. Managed to get on with IE on another computer not logging on with FB.

I am rerouted between Facebook and forums, and after a while it say that I have been rerouted too many times and it gives up. I am in Sweden. If you are already on with FB and can't get a chance to log on with user name, clearing cookies might help.
    The same promlem here from greece i think something wrong with the last update from facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Tried clearing all cookies again (from the forum and from facebook) again this morning and now it works at least when signing in with username for me from Chrome.

I haven't tried from the phone yet.
    yes i am doing the same but is not a solution because what happen if one day we cannot connect to the game!!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    As I read a link from Khris, indeed the problem is from fb.
    Clean cache memory and disable fb might work (I mean for members who are log in with the fb user's name).
    yes is working for one day but the next day is the same

We were able to gather a lot of details about the conditions in which this issue occurs which will be very helpful in reproducing the problem and fixing it if it is on our side
    if you (all) want to contribute a little, please share (if you had problems) some info
    - Do you have a fb name or a simple user name ?
    - if you registered with the fb account how did you manage to log in ? What did you do ?
    - With which device or browser you have a problem (or not) ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast