Thread: Support Association Members During Matches?

Support Association Members During Matches?

Hi Guys,

I've been playing the game for a while now and have accumulated a couple of friends, so we can log in and support each other during live matches. One thing I've picked up is that when one of my Association members has a live match I can't support them during a normal season (this is excluding Association tournaments).

There is no function that I can see where I can add an association member as a friend to be able to support them. I hope someone can help me with the solution around this. I hope it's not something like leaving the association then add everyone and join again...hopefully someone can save us a little time and effort.

Thanks for the help in advance guys.

RageRocker
    Quote Originally Posted by HenkJ View Post
    Hi Guys,

I've been playing the game for a while now and have accumulated a couple of friends, so we can log in and support each other during live matches. One thing I've picked up is that when one of my Association members has a live match I can't support them during a normal season (this is excluding Association tournaments).

There is no function that I can see where I can add an association member as a friend to be able to support them. I hope someone can help me with the solution around this. I hope it's not something like leaving the association then add everyone and join again...hopefully someone can save us a little time and effort.

Thanks for the help in advance guys.
    It has nothing to do with associations sometimes you can add them but if they are on a other server or the difference in level is to big you wont be able to add them I could only add on friend whom was on the same level as me

As for the support you automatically support your team mates by being present at your match seem goes for them

Click on his team profile and send friend request.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Click on his team profile and send friend request.
    if there is no option, he's in a different server.
    Find him from fb
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html