Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: I thought I'm winning my games because of my formations and tactics, but sorry to say

Addicted
    well..... since season 2.... until now.... my team use the same formation..... except 3 games in this season.... I against a very strong team almost same Q as me in the league.... i use a very defensive formation.... DL/DC/DC/DR, 2DMC, 1MC, AML AMR ST to against him.... i won home game 2:1.... i did the same thing today... won 3:1 at his home... i also use the same formation against the 3rd early this season...draw as 1:1....

but this are the only 3 games i use different formation since season 2 ...(now ...season 15 for me...going to 16) .... i won all title...except season 2 ~ and only lost two CL in all CL season ~ (well... CUP...i don't care.... stupid draw and i don't sell team in the end of the season.... so, LV15 vs LV20 in CUP~ will you still care this stupid CUP) ~

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Tactics, formation doesn't work in this game, if game engine wants us to win or loss a game that only happens, no matter which formation & tactics u use u will win/lose that match followed by game engine system(u can only change results by using illegal formations,
    Tactics & formation it's the first step.
    The second is to watch your game, to "read" it and make some changes.
    That's coaching and it does help.

This season I played with same team, there are many better teams in my league, I put a same formation in almost of games, I didn't attend many games now my team at the top of table, I'm at top not because of my tactics, it's because of their system, that's it
    yea, if there are two teams without the managers, playing in auto, F & T has a small role to that.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Team abandoned for the last 2 weeks or so; no management, no counter tactics, no condition boosting, morale boosting and training as such, and so on. If you don't believe it, then ask other members here who are on this team's account friends' list.

Do I need to say more?

Some people's replies here are more based on how the game was a few months or so ago and not this month or so (some might have been replying based on experiences from even way before). In other words, they have not considered and hence, verified the current state of the game. There are things that have been changed but hidden from you, but some users have been suspecting it, and tests that I have made using several other accounts confirmed it. Most users won't even notice the changes concerned because of the ways they had been playing this game. Create several other accounts and do tests, and see yourselves. Oh, and of course, if you test, say later in several weeks or months, where if ever those changes will be reverted back, you won't see what were wrong. So, be careful with the deductions you will make.

I would also add this: don't believe in everything that people from Nordeus tell you.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-20-2016 at 01:48 PM.
    HairDryer likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

@Tactician I also have another 2 teams with google account just for testing and fun,i post pics only with one team because the other 1 when i log in had players 2 and 3 stars so it's no worth to show it (i have few seasons to log in)
    The other team i made it last season for this 1,good team,5 players 6* and the rest 5*
    So 1st day of this season i set formation and everything and let it play,i just log in now,last day of the season and I realised that I was not so lucky as u been (despite i was playing only league and cup,not qualified for ch l)

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    @Tactician I also have another 2 teams with google account just for testing and fun,i post pics only with one team because the other 1 when i log in had players 2 and 3 stars so it's no worth to show it (i have few seasons to log in)
    The other team i made it last season for this 1,good team,5 players 6* and the rest 5*
    So 1st day of this season i set formation and everything and let it play,i just log in now,last day of the season and I realised that I was not so lucky as u been (despite i was playing only league and cup,not qualified for ch l)

You don't get it. Managing (being active as we have been, putting all this effort and so on) does not make such a difference these days in terms of the final outcomes. In fact, it might make things even worst because the active manager might get frustrated with the behavior the game has these days. There is not much football sense in how things are and happen in this game. You can browse the forum and see how many users have quit after this season, and for what reasons. As long as you have decent players and a decent formation (and some other things which I will not say here), the game itself does most of the things. It is not like in a period a few months ago where being active mattered a lot. In some way, to describe the situation now, it can be said that the matches are more like matches on playback. Even in associations it is like this. The last associations' tournament I have played in, it was so clear. I noticed some things in the matches of the other members in my associations, and in the last associations' match for my team, in a way to say, I just sat back eating peanuts and see the other manager fighting (doing changes and so on) for nothing despite him having enough quality in his team as the outcomes on overall were already decided and there was no way he was going to win there unless there was a failure. Test matches using several accounts confirmed the suspicions. I even got a draw (120 min of play) against Mourinho FC using a weaker team and 0% training bonuses. Logical tactics and management (especially the adjustments done during matches) don't matter much these days. You think you are changing things during the matches but you got fooled. The goals would have come soon or later, even in the last minutes if required so that the pre-determined outcomes are be respected; like I have said, the matches are like on playback. Even quality seem to matter less than before unless you have it in your advantage in the extremes. You think I have decided to quit this game just like that, with still a lot of resources left in the account? I must have seen some really bad things in this game lately for me to have taken such a decision. What is even more wrong is that some people have been lying concerning this game. Why your team on auto mode has failed? This is because you lacked some things (the things I said I will not mention here), and also there can be only one winner from all those teams for each competition and so some teams have to fall behind. I have clearly said above that most users won't notice what is wrong because of the way they have been playing this game. If someone cannot see some things that are wrong, that does not mean that there is nothing wrong. So, no more arguments with me. If someone cannot see certain things for whatever reason or does not want to make the effort to find out, then his problem. If someone wants to get fooled, waste his money, effort and time, then again his problem. The game might still be fun in some way, especially for some people, but for me, the game 'lost it'.
    Last edited by Tactician; 08-20-2016 at 07:56 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    You don't get it. Managing (being active as we have been, putting all this effort and so on) does not make such a difference these days in terms of the final outcomes. In fact, it might make things even worst because the active manager might get frustrated with the behavior the game has these days. There is not much football sense in how things are and happen in this game. You can browse the forum and see how many users have quit after this season, and for what reasons. As long as you have decent players and a decent formation (and some other things which I will not say here), the game itself does most of the things. It is not like in a period a few months ago where being active mattered a lot. In some way, to describe the situation now, it can be said that the matches are more like matches on playback. Even in associations it is like this. The last associations' tournament I have played in, it was so clear. I noticed some things in the matches of the other members in my associations, and in the last associations' match for my team, in a way to say, I just sat back eating peanuts and see the other manager fighting (doing changes and so on) for nothing despite him having enough quality in his team as the outcomes on overall were already decided and there was no way he was going to win there unless there was a failure. Test matches using several accounts confirmed the suspicions. I even got a draw (120 min of play) against Mourinho FC using a weaker team and 0% training bonuses. Logical tactics and management (especially the adjustments done during matches) don't matter much these days. You think you are changing things during the matches but you got fooled. The goals would have come soon or later, even in the last minutes if required so that the pre-determined outcomes are be respected; like I have said, the matches are like on playback. Even quality seem to matter less than before unless you have it in your advantage in the extremes. You think I have decided to quit this game just like that, with still a lot of resources left in the account? I must have seen some really bad things in this game lately for me to have taken such a decision. What is even more wrong is that some people have been lying concerning this game. Why your team on auto mode has failed? This is because you lacked some things (the things I said I will not mention here), and also there can be only one winner from all those teams for each competition and so some teams have to fall behind. I have clearly said above that most users won't notice what is wrong because of the way they have been playing this game. If someone cannot see some things that are wrong, that does not mean that there is nothing wrong. So, no more arguments with me. If someone cannot see certain things for whatever reason or does not want to make the effort to find out, then his problem. If someone wants to get fooled, waste his money, effort and time, then again his problem. The game might still be fun in some way, especially for some people, but for me, the game 'lost it'.
    Maybe I don't get it,the worst thing is that not even you don't get what you are saying

GAME OVER

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Well flo, if someone has a specific perception about the game, you cant' change it.
    After all, it's about if like keep playing the game or not.
    madflo19 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    Well flo, if someone has a specific perception about the game, you cant' change it.
    After all, it's about if like keep playing the game or not.
    Totally agree with you Nik and I don't want to change someone's perception about the game,there are many users who left or they want to do it from different reasons, that's not my problem,anyone is free to do what he wants,what I don't like is people trying change others (like they know everything ) and saying that those who are still playing are fools. ...
    You left the game,you said what you didn't like end of story...

GAME OVER

this is one of league game from last season, both teams are almost equal quality team, winning manager is not attended his game while loosing manager got bad day achievement in his own home, winning team formation 4-3(mc)-2(w)-1, loosing team formation is 4-1-2-1-2ND

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    With more possesssion, you will get more chances.
    Simply said, NO
    I have numerous examples loosing despite having 70-30 possession.

We'll see when you will be playing for 3 years )

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast