Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By ibangali
  • 2 Post By dragonjm
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 2 Post By talisman

Thread: Bye-bye top11 (dice/luck game)

Bye-bye top11 (dice/luck game)

It's trruerr that I might not playing this game long but last three seasons I watched all my games and lot of t11 friends (none r real life friends) games.

On my first season, I played only 7 games then season over, I got 8th place. So on second season I bought some new players, win the league and cup. On third season I bought again some new players with three 6* (they r 7* within a week); yesterday win the cup, league leading (3 points lead but it was 7 points lead, 24-67-22-1-1-121-11-110), today lost CL final, 1:1 then 2:4 p

110 Q team can't win against 72 Q, then what's the point to continue play this game. I read lots of vent in this forum regarding game engine/dice/luck; this season I watch all match very carefully and face it lot. I try my best to change that dicing or luck thing but still it make me to lost one n draw one on league game. Finally lost CL (other manager was not watch the game). I won't surprise if I lose last two games on league, whereas both teams position way at the bottom. As I watched some other t11 friends games I see lots of dicing or luck matter too. Last 2 n half months I watched every single game of mine and actively managed my team as best as I can. I can post lots of screen shot n more logical explanation abuot pre arranged game or dicing or silly luck matter, then this threat will be way too long. But if this unfair dicing or luck judge the game then I better delete the game from my device before got my head shaved.
    Last edited by ibangali; 08-20-2016 at 01:38 AM.
    Kae Kay likes this.

Rookie
    Like in real football, from time to time a big team also can lose to weak teams, we can't win all the time.

Last season i lost my cup final to a weaker team and lost the possibility of winning my first treble. So i tried again this season, made my team better and paid more attention to the opposition, and in the end i got my first treble, with 4-0 wins in both finals vs stronger teams than last year.

"Never let a stumble in the road be the end of the journey."

Addicted
    i will say....there maybe some how a team chemistry in it too...no all players will fit in the team even they are good star....

i have my ST... 7 season with me already... (he is 25 years old)... well... he is not a bad ST at all (average score 1 per two game)... but I use him as a sub ST....
    the past 6 season, he is in that way....and i was thinking to make him to my main ST as my main ST this season become 29 years old.... but....i got a new ST .... i trained him also to 7 stars which is same as my 25 years old ST...then i sold my 29 years old ST....

i made the new ST to be my main ST in this season and still putting my 25 years old as sub.... and then.... guess what... my new ST is what i am finding so many season.... he is the best scorer in my team right now...23 match score 26... with 11 assist in league (he score even vs strong team.... like today, he score twice when i had game with the 2nd place... which is also a team close to 8 stars (133%) )~ while i give chance to my 25 years.... he still does the same thing... 1 goal/ 2 matches average (even with weak team) ...and even has several game rate 6..... (and for attack and physical skill... 25 years old ST is much better than my new ST..... something like shooting and speed 212% vs 170% (new st) ) ~~ so i think the player adopt the team style or not also a fact~
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 08-20-2016 at 04:06 AM.

Thanks dragonjm for sharing your thought but my point was not winning all the time. I know a team can't win all the time, my point was, when two team manage by equal lvl of manager then Nordeus should not use dice/luck or any kind of factors to make low Q team win. They should allow to play fair game.I should record the game then you can see how visible it was that Nordeus want low Q team to win. I'm posting one screen shot and mark some part, not giving explanation but you are a experienced manager you know what those statistics mean (btw, game were on my stadium:

Bye-bye top11 (dice/luck game)-cl-final-2.jpg

After 3 hours my team played another League game, win 0:10 (away); Statistics:

Bye-bye top11 (dice/luck game)-league-match.jpg
    Last edited by ibangali; 08-20-2016 at 10:54 PM.

Rookie
    @ ibangali

that happens in real football all the time, example: burnley 2-0 liverpool today, take a look at the statistics

some times you shot a lot more, but the ball doesn't go in, the opposition goes there 1 or 2 times and scores, it's normal, can happen some times.

Bye-bye top11 (dice/luck game)-1.jpg
    Bunzo and nikolgiorgos like this.

Some people want a fixed game, without scenarios that give advantadge for the lower Q. team or so....

And this is the mantra, people will complain if game seems like a dice with better-worst scenarios, in this case I am not agree when someone say that the chnages we do in the live matches don't affect, as I affect almost every match I play, doing sub's, moving players between lines, doing changes of formation moving just 1 man, or with a change of the free kick man if fail 3 times for another.

Then, people will complain if game becomes a fixed thing that give the victory for the team with better Quality.

So, is not luck, is understand that this is a game, that the visual quality is one thing and the internal quality is another, and that is a game made to make manage people, not just watch after buy the best team of the league and just see the title.

Manage searching for good players, and manage to overcome the different scenarios that are every match, with different conditions, players more aggresive, players that don't appear, these who fail etc and that requires of "do something".

I won 13 CL's of consecutive levels keeping a syle, testing players, sacking players, attending, doing something, using too the schedule to play SF's of CL at 2am to see the other manager sleeping (LOL) etc

Believe me, is not so complicated understand how works the game, the dynamic that have, and the reason why works like this.

Adding this here, as it's related...

Just held on for the first match of the new season just to see if there's any difference - obviously not...

Palace Casuals vs a poorer-Quality same Level (35) team:

Bye-bye top11 (dice/luck game)-s39-cup-cc-pr-apichat-fc.jpgBye-bye top11 (dice/luck game)-s39-cup-hl-pr1.jpgBye-bye top11 (dice/luck game)-s39-cup-pr-pr1.jpg

Palace Terriers (L16) vs a poorer-Quality but Level 18 team

Bye-bye top11 (dice/luck game)-s16-cup-cc-pr-mark-fc.jpgBye-bye top11 (dice/luck game)-s16-cup-hl-pr1.jpgBye-bye top11 (dice/luck game)-s16-cup-pr-pr1.jpg

So, for the final time, Farewell...
    motrin and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...