Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cup draw system - open letter to Nordeus

Rookie

Cup draw system - open letter to Nordeus

So..yesterday a new season began. As in previous seasons i expected a tough competion, I am lvl 31 and expected lvl 33 oponents.
    First oponent, lvl 33, nothing new, i am 112% he is 116 % so i say to myself : with good tactic i will beat this guy.

Yesterday, first game, my place, i won 2-0. In the evening i check again the oponent, he goes from 116% to 130%. The same thing that prevented me from winning the cup in the last 3-4 seasons happened again : the opponent being 2 lvls up bought 11 5 star players with 1 token each. Suddenly, the opponent has 7-8 stars players for my lvl and he does that with 11 tokens.
    For me, to go from 6 star players to 7-8 stars over the night means i have to buy them from the scout => 11 players* 70 tokens = 770 tokens. So, for obvious reasons i don't do that.
    This morning, the second round, i say to myself : i still can protect the 2-0 lead despide the 20% value diffrence. But then of course the game decides to make fun of me one more time and despite that i was dominating this happened:

Cup draw system - open letter to Nordeus-2016-08-22-10.24.41.jpg

What happened next? i got an injury and i took that screenshot just after that because i knew from previous seasons that when that happens i will loose. And of course, i lost 2-0, no goals in extra-time and lost at penalties with both my players with penalty specialty missing.
    Needless to say that the opponent was not present at none of the games and i had supporters.

Last season i was eliminated mostly in the same way in the cup ( no penalty shots ). In CL i was eliminated at penalties after winning 2-1 away and loosing 1-2 away despite of having more than twice the shots. I faced the same opponent in championship and beat him 2 times no problems.

I have more that 60 consecutive wins in championship.

SO! FIX the DAMN drawing system! It's very very bad, almost as crap as the game engine. At the beggining of the cup the drawing seems pretty fair but NORDEUS!!! those managers have easy acces to 7-8 stars my level. UNDERSTAND THAT!!

Stop punishing old and loyal managers!
    Last edited by ingineru; 08-22-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Indeed this bs needs to change !!

Apprentice
    I agree. It doesn't make sense.

I'm level 39 right now. Since they changed things four months ago, I have been consistently put in matches against team from 5 or 6 levels above me. Now, I know, someone will come in and say that Nordeus is a for-profit company, and that they want the users to spend money on the game.

But seriously, is there even a point to spend hundreds of dollars to boost my entire team to seven-stars, and still be a good two-three stars lower than my opponents? Nobody without unlimited money would spend money that way. If they want me to spend money, put me against teams my level, such that I would spend money to ensure certain victory.

Incidentally, I asked the people in my association who are much closer to the "average" level, which is where the bulk of the managers are. They told me that they get teams from +/- 1 level. Now I realize the problem is that there are so few teams around level 40 because very few players would consistently play the same game for 3-4 years. The Nordeus way to solve this is to put in the teams from lower levels as fillers. And so the second-tier teams like mine becomes cannon fodder month after month.

The only time when Cup brackets were good to me? The six seasons between Dec 12, 2015 and Apr 30, 2016, when teams were allowed to hold 1-star players to lower their team average rating. Those were the six seasons when I faced teams my level and I actually had a chance to advance past the second round.

Addicted
    well.... yours already good...his 5 star is your 7 star (130%)..... my first game.... my opposite has 4 retiring three star players add to his team(i checked his team, he has no 11 on the pic.... but he is 2nd place in last season).... they are already 6 star to me! (two 33 years old, one 34....)

I've read this solution somewhere...There are so many servers......Combine more servers and like this there wont be a problem and the need to make this idiot cup draw of a few levels higher...OK 1 level maxim it's enough...But playing 3 levels higher at level 22, when the level 25 can just buy 1token players, and they will become Scout for them 6 stars right away, BUT for me they would be Legends..It's total BS BS and you guys need to do something about this !! Admins talk to developers and pass on to what ALL the players are saying !!! Get an answer from developers, SHARE it with us, so we know wtf it's happening...LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS !!! That's the KEY to Success !!! THANKS !!

Addicted
    Lol, listen? They are....

Remember what they say to limited the free video?

Let me remind that...

they said " to make the game more FAIR, and because we have many complain about people farm packs"

O, yeah, they are listening...... Fair and complain.... This is a joke and bull ****, I already said many times, they said they are making the game FAIR so that cut down the free packs right away when "people complain" (and they even close up the topic, said "we have an agree on that" agree on limited the packs? Wait a minute, fix the cup at the same time, then I will agree u make the game fair, but if you don't, don't tell me you limited the packs bscuse you make the game fair.). but this UNFAIR cup, no matter how many we are complaining or how long we comaplain, they do nothing!!!
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 08-24-2016 at 06:30 AM.

Anything from any of the admins?? I mean it can't take so much of your free time to give us an input here...??

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #8
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey everyone.

This thread hasn't gone unnoticed, don't worry!

We are gathering such cases in order to find out what are the adjustments needed to be made for the Cup match maker in order to prevent such Level disparities. Although please keep in mind that, yes, level differences can be seen in the Cup.

But in these cases where the difference is so major (as in more than 5 or more levels), please do write to support so that EVERY case can be registered.

Remember, here the administrators don't have access to your accounts. We can't take any system data for these claims even if you provide a screenshot.

Doesn't mean that you should stop talking about this on the forums, far from it - Just make sure to file a ticket with the support team as well.

Listen to me when I say that it helps a ton.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey everyone.

We are gathering such cases in order to find out what are the adjustments needed to be made for the Cup match maker in order to prevent such Level disparities. Although please keep in mind that, yes, level differences can be seen in the Cup.

But in these cases where the difference is so major (as in more than 5 or more levels), please do write to support so that EVERY case can be registered.

Remember, here the administrators don't have access to your accounts. We can't take any system data for these claims even if you provide a screenshot.

Doesn't mean that you should stop talking about this on the forums, far from it - Just make sure to file a ticket with the support team as well.

thanks for replying...but... WOW...but I think T11 know that long long time ago but still nothing done~~

LV11 in LV16 CUP

Cup draw system - open letter to Nordeus-screenshot_2016-08-25-21-47-27.jpg

when I was at LV13.... see that... LV19~

Cup draw system - open letter to Nordeus-screenshot_2016-08-25-21-47-17.jpg

and see my second round opposite in this season (LV16)... 146% average....
    well.... those say star is not a matter people~ time to come up to say something that you can win this~

Cup draw system - open letter to Nordeus-screenshot_2016-08-23-23-06-32.jpg
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 08-26-2016 at 04:58 AM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hey everyone.

To be quite honest, I don't think there would is more than one Cup bracket for all human-controlled teams between levels 39-45. Maybe perhaps two at most.

But anyways, is there a way to contact support here in the forums, without having to go through the game?
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast