Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
Like Tree10Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Cheater

  1. #11
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,715
    well @ RageRocker
    first read this, how the draw of the Cup is working
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...p-changes.html

    then read this, how to avoid teams from higher levels in the Cup
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...w-win-cup.html

    I post there from time to time about my team, to keep it alive.
    Usually I follow this tactic.

    So, let me show you my team and how it transforms changing the players from the basic squad (ten early 6* players) with the players from the bench (six lower than 1* players and one youngster I got, 0T, 2* ).
    That's why I 'm playing with 2-3 lv teams bellow me.
    For them, sure I look like a cheater

    Cheater-team-1-weak.jpg

    Cheater-team-1-strong.jpg

    so he isn't a cheater, maybe just a good reader
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 08-30-2016 at 04:18 PM.
    cmasaoutis, Bunzo and HairDryer like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Pro Jeeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Posts
    774
    Look, one way or another, if anyone has any suspicious about any Club they see in the game, the Club should be reported to support so it can then be escalated to the investigation team and be checked thoroughly.

  3. #13
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Look, one way or another, if anyone has any suspicious about any Club they see in the game, the Club should be reported to support so it can then be escalated to the investigation team and be checked thoroughly.
    ....we will need a extra button in the teams... a sign that should mean "verifyed team" .... or better "trusted team"... ....a little signal that should have a duration for some months and should mean that the team has been analyzed and don't broke the rules.... of course not all teams, sure the "best of the best in associations" to give credibility, and then of course the system should detect the most basic in fair play terms,.,,, just a suggestion that can be more developed,,, with more levels of trusted as trusted / trusted +checked or so....

  4. #14
    RageRocker
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Look, one way or another, if anyone has any suspicious about any Club they see in the game, the Club should be reported to support so it can then be escalated to the investigation team and be checked thoroughly.
    Cheater-screenshot_2016-08-31-00-01-19.jpg

    I could be wrong but just in case this is the guy I was talking about

  5. #15
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,174
    Quote Originally Posted by RageRocker View Post
    There are only 2 level 6 teams and one level 7 team in the entire cup I don't believe its a level 6 cup with this many level 5 teams
    If there's a level 7, is a level 7 cup, and the reward is the reward of, a level 7 cup as the best team is L7.

    And no, don't cheat, is just some little time come here, check the team, and prepare a new squad with few tokens like in this case to prepare the Cup match, been +1 level his 5* are 6* for you so....

  6. #16
    RageRocker
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    well @ RageRocker
    first read this, how the draw of the Cup is working
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...p-changes.html

    then read this, how to avoid teams from higher levels in the Cup
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...w-win-cup.html

    I post there from time to time about my team, to keep it alive.
    Usually I follow this tactic.

    So, let me show you my team and how it transforms changing the players from the basic squad (ten early 6* players) with the players from the bench (six lower than 1* players and one youngster I got, 0T, 2* ).
    That's why I 'm playing with 2-3 lv teams bellow me.
    For them, sure I look like a cheater

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TEAM 1 WEAK.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	70894

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TEAM 1 STRONG.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	83.5 KB 
ID:	70895

    so he isn't a cheater, maybe just a good reader
    I've already read those topics and used the lower your quality before the start of the new season tactic it worked perfectly fine for my league but everybody in the cup probably used the same tactic as the grew rapidly fast besides lately it has been very hard for me to get tokens since there are no offers at the moment

  7. #17
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by RageRocker View Post
    How do I report a cheater
    In the cup I had this Chinese guy a day before the match he was 70% and I was 105% the next morning I log in and suddenly right before the match hes 106% now don't tell me that he paid a shit load of money overnight this guy just got a completely new team (11players) under 8 hours needless to say I lost the match
    Did you look at his reserve players and substitutes? I often do that to trick my opponents, I fill my squad with my lesser players so that my % is low and give the other guy a feeling of confidence, then I switch the team 3 minutes before the game.
    khris and nikolgiorgos like this.

  8. #18
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    15,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjack View Post
    Did you look at his reserve players and substitutes? I often do that to trick my opponents, I fill my squad with my lesser players so that my % is low and give the other guy a feeling of confidence, then I switch the team 3 minutes before the game.
    True e'story xD

  9. #19
    RageRocker
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Paddyjack View Post
    Did you look at his reserve players and substitutes? I often do that to trick my opponents, I fill my squad with my lesser players so that my % is low and give the other guy a feeling of confidence, then I switch the team 3 minutes before the game.
    I always check the entire team those 11 6* players weren't there last night

  10. #20
    Apprentice Alessio Fitch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by RageRocker View Post
    I always check the entire team those 11 6* players weren't there last night
    Then he just bought them. Probably at 1token per player, but this is what happens when the cup has this disadvantage and you play with teams a few levels higher than your team. And in the end you were close in quality, so it's your fault you lost..He had a better tactic than you. Rather than report this guy for no reason, you should use that time and develop a better tactic. Have fun
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    Club: AF Goodfellas - Level 40 - Captain of Goodfellas Mobsters association Platinium

    League Winner : 30, Runner-Up: 1

    UCL Winner: 17, Finalist: 11

    Cup Winner: 18, Finalist: 12

    Treble: 10

    AF Goodfellas Legend - John Guidetti - 604 games - 1229 goals - 480 assists (retired)

    Next Legend in Action - Constantin Budescu - 385 games - 577 goals - 323 assists so far..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast