Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Trainings/bonuses & players condition importance!!!

Unhappy Trainings/bonuses & players condition importance!!!

Hello guys!So,i am playing in all competitions currently,and i don't have much cash left to buy players,only 15 players,and i can't handle so many games,do i really need to do the trainings?,i mean,are they so important?
    Or if the answer is yes,let's say i still do them,what about condition,does it matter,if my players only have 30-50% will they perform good enought?
    *I just wanna know which is more important,bonuses& trainings or condition??? Because i wanna give up on one of them...

Dreamer
    For me it's definitely condition. I want my players to be well rested for the next match. At this stage of the competition, I can't keep up max. bonuses. They're mostly around 6-8%.

If the game tells you you 'need' to do 2 training sessions before the next match, don't listen to it. It's not mandatory.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    agree with above

i don't have much cash left to buy players,only 15 players
    if you have more token, spend 5-6 to buy 3* veterans (over 30 y.o.) free agents without giving money.
    You can train them or use some of them in easy games.
    Maxxy77 and Al Svanberg like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Dreamer
    A few things:

-When it says that your players need two more practices, it's enough to do a very easy drill with one player twice. I would not skip this, my impression is that you team performs worse when "not prepared". Like not bad, but not great either.

-Cant you find any offers to farm tokens? Getting a handful would enable you to sign scapegoats, is players you can use for training purposes only. Don't matter if they are 1-3 stars. But they will let you get full bonuses and maybe especially level up your training ability. I've started to get some 4 lvl drills and they seem to be pretty great.
    HairDryer and Maxxy77 like this.

Famous
    Agree with the above 2 posts

1) Condition first, or risk poor form and injuries
    2) Fill out your roster with some players nobody wants, you might be able to focus on 1 or 2 training bonuses daily
    3) 2 training sessions can be very light for one or two players.
    HairDryer, Maxxy77 and Al Svanberg like this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

I am lvl 40 as a manager,and my club is 32.....so i don't have free agents..

And btw,i know it's not mandatory,but my players will perform worse if i don't do them?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    I can't keep up max. bonuses. They're mostly around 6-8%.
    It's easy to have all 10%.
    Every day with only 8 players (they can be crap like mine, 1 or 2 stars) I rise all my bonus from 8% to 10%, spending only 44-47% of condition from each player, which is less than what you got for free each day (48% condition). The starting XI and the other 3 subs are 5, 6* and i don't have to spent any condition to raise bonus.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonjm View Post
    It's easy to have all 10%.
    Every day with only 8 players (they can be crap like mine, 1 or 2 stars) I rise all my bonus from 8% to 10%, spending only 44-47% of condition from each player, which is less than what you got for free each day (48% condition). The starting XI and the other 3 subs are 5, 6* and i don't have to spent any condition to raise bonus.
    Yeah, I feel like it's not a big burden too.

I select more or less my entire team and do 1 session 2 times:
    1 Warm-up, 3x The square (is this the correct En term? 2nd from left on defense), 1 Pass-run-shoot, 1 stretch.

This session cost around 6-8% of conditioning, and with the 2x booster it fills all bonuses except attack with 2 sessions only. I then do a very light practice or two with my midfielders and attackers to fill out the attacking bonus.

I have a team with 6-7 fast trainers, 3-4 veteran fill-outs and a bench of 3-4 players that are 3-4 stars and 5-6 one star players. If I have early games etc, I don't train my vets/rest them in games. I only use greens on my fast trainers. With some planning, it's not hard to have full rested players for the important game and it works fine for me to play the odd easy league/CL game with a few vets that maybe have 70% health or fewer stars.

So in reality it only costs 2 rests per day for me to have full bonuses, and that are the rests I use to get he 2x booster. But OTOH, these sessions aren't wasted. More or less all my players get 2 solid sessions per day, and over the course of a season it does have a solid effect on the vets too.

I also want to add that keeping a bonus at 10% costs the same as keeping it at 6-8% if you get what I mean. It's a one time cost to get it to 10% from 0%, but then to get it to 10% from 8% is as expensive as getting it to 6% from 4%. Sometimes I do get into a bit of a trouble late in the season with Association games were I want everyone 90+% for those games, and early and late games can make that a bit problematic. But over the course of a season I don't have to wast many greens on vets to keep my bonuses full, 10-15 tops.
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-01-2016 at 11:14 AM.

Rookie
    Related to the training/bonus, to get 10% training bonus daily I do not train my starting 11. I have 10 players on bench, I train with with 6.5% condition in training 4-5 training's I achieve my 10% training bonus daily. Better to use sub/reserve to get training bonus. By this you will save rest packs.
    Maxxy77 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast