Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Fast trainer

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Viland5 View Post
    well i have goalkeeper with rating 8-7-8-7-8-7

also his age is 18
    is he Fast Trainer?
    At least those are good ratings for a goalkeeper.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Where did you buy him from ? You´re training him you should have some idea?
    from the transfers menu
    also i train him

also his age is 18
    is he Fast Trainer?

this is my goalkeeper a very fast trainer he got 7.6 rating bt look at the skill point 10. every match min point 5.

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

also his age is 18
    is he Fast Trainer?
    You see if, is a fast trainer, depending of how time needs to win a skill point, a cone in the old version, that now is a +1% in some atribute. The old version was good because we had the chance to see the % that players need to win a skill point/cone, now, we can not... if you can go to the old version, then you will see the % and this is an option.
    The % that a player wins in a training, depend of, their own and unique training speed that is in the internal programming, and the stars they have.

When a player win a star, the training speed is reduced in a 15-20% so, for example if, with 5* the training progress is 120% with 6* can be 96%...
    In the old version winning a +100% progress you had a cone, that now is a +1%.

In the new version the only way to know how much training need a player to win a +1% and see if is a fast trainer, is train the same skill, and compare with other players. Every training drill, give experience points, depending of how condition is required for the training, so the idea is see, how % of condition we burn to win a +1% in any skill, or the same, how many "experience points" we need to win this.

The truth is that is complex, hope I explained well as I was writing and dinning same time lol

Apprentice
    I have to point out that, while I agree with most of what is said above, these are all empirical experiences. None of the above is confirmed by the game company.

You can follow our experiences, but results may vary.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12