Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Fast trainer

Fast trainer

how i can know if my player is fast trainer or not?

Remember there is difference between a "Fast Trainer " & a "Fast trainer" that will have consistently good ratings.
    Most Nordgen players will be fast trainers but that does not mean they´ll be good players
    HairDryer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Remember there is difference between a "Fast Trainer " & a "Fast trainer" that will have consistently good ratings.
    Most Nordgen players will be fast trainers but that does not mean they´ll be good players
    whats the difference between Fast Trainer and Fast trainer?
    and what is nordgen plyers?
    sorry but im new

"Nordgen players " are the generated players for the transfer marked they can be young or old players .You´ll find the players have no stats & come from "made up teams like "AC Unfortunate" "FC flabby" "AC Gold" ect.(They are usually found early in the day.)
    The 18,19 & 20 year old ones should be fast trainers but to tell if they´ll be good players well that´s a different trick

Ps ..they will also be among the highest value on the transfer market
    Last edited by Bunzo; 09-01-2016 at 05:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    "Nordgen players " are the generated players for the transfer marked they can be young or old players .You´ll find the players have no stats & come from "made up teams like "AC Unfortunate" "FC flabby" "AC Gold" ect.(They are usually found early in the day.)
    The 18,19 & 20 year old ones should be fast trainers but to tell if they´ll be good players well that´s a different trick

Ps ..they will also be among the highest value on the transfer market
    lol whats the trick?
    also i never see players their value more than 5m

Im not telling you my trick lol

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Viland5 View Post
    The values rise every level
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Viland5 View Post
    lol whats the trick?

"Fast Trainer " & a "Fast trainer" that will have consistently good ratings. "

Here we talk about 2 things, training speed, to increase the skills of the player, and, contribution, what the player give you during matches.
    A player can be programmed to, have a better ratio scoring goals as min/max in the sense that, you can have 2 ST's, been exact players, same stars, foot, weight, etc... but one, will score 40 goals in a season, and the other, 4, and both can have 5*. And this one who scored 4 goals you can train him 5 stars till 9, but, as there is a ration of min/max of contribution and capability, never, will score with 9* the 40 goals that scores the first player that, have 5*.

Usually, good players, these who are key players and do a good contribution, tend to be Man of the Mach and have good ratings, 9's 10's, and this, in the end, is what count. Contribution, contribution, contribution.

Too, a bad aggressive player, really can ruin a team, one can feel sometimes (at least I do) when a player comes to the field or leaves, and the team performance suddenly fall. But thats another thing, more deep really.

Now ma suggestion is,
    1-contract fast trainers
    2-take a look at the team stats page, if, for 5*, 6*, 7* or 9* that a player have, dont work, dont work and thats all and sometimes is better sell a 7 stars player, that dont appear in the matches, and try with a new, 5* because, and this is another point, a single player can win for you the 70% of a title.
    So all can depend of 1 good player really. Think in it.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    "Fast Trainer " & a "Fast trainer" that will have consistently good ratings. "

Here we talk about 2 things, training speed, to increase the skills of the player, and, contribution, what the player give you during matches.
    A player can be programmed to, have a better ratio scoring goals as min/max in the sense that, you can have 2 ST's, been exact players, same stars, foot, weight, etc... but one, will score 40 goals in a season, and the other, 4, and both can have 5*. And this one who scored 4 goals you can train him 5 stars till 9, but, as there is a ration of min/max of contribution and capability, never, will score with 9* the 40 goals that scores the first player that, have 5*.

Usually, good players, these who are key players and do a good contribution, tend to be Man of the Mach and have good ratings, 9's 10's, and this, in the end, is what count. Contribution, contribution, contribution.

Too, a bad aggressive player, really can ruin a team, one can feel sometimes (at least I do) when a player comes to the field or leaves, and the team performance suddenly fall. But thats another thing, more deep really.

Now ma suggestion is,
    1-contract fast trainers
    2-take a look at the team stats page, if, for 5*, 6*, 7* or 9* that a player have, dont work, dont work and thats all and sometimes is better sell a 7 stars player, that dont appear in the matches, and try with a new, 5* because, and this is another point, a single player can win for you the 70% of a title.
    So all can depend of 1 good player really. Think in it.
    well i have goalkeeper with rating 8-7-8-7-8-7

also his age is 18
    is he Fast Trainer?
    Last edited by Viland5; 09-01-2016 at 06:07 PM.

Where did you buy him from ? You´re training him you should have some idea?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast