Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why the forum is dead (explained)

Rookie

Why the forum is dead (explained)

This is a great games. Great games deserve great forums.

I started to think why is this so dead and then i realized.
    When i wanted to join the forum to ask some questions and open the images that you can't if ur not a member, i tried to create an account.
    As a verifying option you have to drag and place in the correct position a puzzle???
    I was days frustrated about it and trying to complete it on my phone.
    I managed to do it on my laptop and then downloaded tapatalk.

In conclusion the forum is not mobile friendly.

Sent from my FEVER using Tapatalk
    sparklinginsilence likes this.

I find it very mobile friendly & I would not consider it"Dead"

my mobile has a setting called 'show as desktop'
    madflo19 and Bunzo like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I find it very mobile friendly & I would not consider it"Dead"
    I love this place for sure, but isn't the action here a bit slow compared to forums of other very popular games? I have no clue if it's a technical issue, I think I just joined withy FB IIRC which was smooth, but I don't remember that well. I do like the upload files function a lot which is very user friendly compared to other places.

You and many others give his place great content, if we just do more of that the action will grow too.

I also wonder if the many languages alternatives kind of lower the action too. Not saying it's bad, but...

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #5
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hm, it was so long ago since I first created my own account here. I can't remember if it was technically limiting when doing it really.
    Least my understanding is that it was hard to create an account through a mobile device - in regards to the OP.

Incidentally, I have been preparing a thread for everyone to share their feedback about the forum. I honestly hope that as many of you as possible will chime in and a conversation will take place!

Unfortunately I will have to open it on Monday. Things regarding documentation and what now... sigh.

I hope it would be ok to request that anyone who reads my post here decides to think a bit about his/her overall experience with the forum thus far. And, hopefully, you will all share your thoughts with us.

We wanna make this forum lively again and make it actually feel like a home for the Top Eleven community - aka, as with "...other very popular games".

I definitely know the feeling of such forums and it is one that I dearly wish that we will be able to establish here as well!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Why the forum is dead (explained)
    This forum isn't dead
    It's just very well hidden

btw, how did you find us ?
    I mean from mobile or fb you can't find the forum
    madflo19 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Well, for me, is not that is dead, because we have guests that come here daily without be registred and they see the content and so, now for example we have 194 users, 25 registred and 169 guests, so....

But s true, at least for me that, I was tracking the monthly activity of the Season thread and saved the info' in the OMA group, that, the activity and participation has decreased in the forum, even if (-after 1 year of Khris insistence and stubbornness suggesting this every month-LOL) now the game have a direct link to the forum.

For me basically, comparing with other places like FB and twitter is a question of rewards.... the game can be more creative really to make participate the managers.. te forum need contests, and monthly winners, and regarding creativity, the emblem-jersey contests, seem to be the only way to create something... thats why I think the game need add more things, like stadiums, balls, or, somethin that gives managers the option to participate more constantly in contests.

With the people feeling like rewarded for their contribution monthly or even weekly, (as happens in other forums^^) then will be another story.
    And till here I write as between many managers we've been talking about opinions regarding the forum design etc...

Famous
    There's a lot of repeated threads, and there is a lot of very old material. It's inevitable given the age of the game. Forum might benefit from refreshing the sticky threads and coming together to update the counter formations thread, which I expect is the most popular path to the forum from an SEO standpoint.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well, for me, is not that is dead, because we have guests that come here daily without be registred and they see the content and so, now for example we have 194 users, 25 registred and 169 guests, so....

But s true, at least for me that, I was tracking the monthly activity of the Season thread and saved the info' in the OMA group, that, the activity and participation has decreased in the forum, even if (-after 1 year of Khris insistence and stubbornness suggesting this every month-LOL) now the game have a direct link to the forum.

For me basically, comparing with other places like FB and twitter is a question of rewards.... the game can be more creative really to make participate the managers.. te forum need contests, and monthly winners, and regarding creativity, the emblem-jersey contests, seem to be the only way to create something... thats why I think the game need add more things, like stadiums, balls, or, somethin that gives managers the option to participate more constantly in contests.

With the people feeling like rewarded for their contribution monthly or even weekly, (as happens in other forums^^) then will be another story.
    And till here I write as between many managers we've been talking about opinions regarding the forum design etc...
    We have many of these things coming soon

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    ok, no joking this time.
    The forum is invisible for mobile and tablet users who are the majority of the managers.
    There could be an addition to socials page.

I also started playing over two years now, from my mobile, and I discovered the pc version and this forum many days later when I was searching for TE in google.
    Gert Funck, madflo19 and Bunzo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast