Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Roger Pks
  • 1 Post By HairDryer
  • 1 Post By motrin

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Experimental Thread

The Experimental Thread

Let's try suggest some match conditions and groups of orders and see how work for people.

A-
    You see that a player from the other team have yellow card and maybe, seems more agressive.
    So you focus the passing to this player (ex- yellow for his DL so you focus in the right flank) to try to force the red card.

B-
    With the Possesion Bonus activated, use Hard attacking.

C-
    If you are loosing in the minute 70, change orders to: Very defensive + hard pressure + long passing + focussed in right/left (depend of the most active player during the match) counter and offside OFF.

D-
    Try switch players to see if work better. Ex: DC moved as DL, MC right for MC left. AMR for AML or so.
    This when you don't have the ball control, or you see a winger very active (or a MC can be moved as AMC in that case), trying it constantly but, without arrive, a AML can be moved as AMC.
    If your defensive wingers don't attack, same, you can switch with a DC.
    Players can be moved perfectly 1 line despite the yellow alert to try this, and often, the result at least for me is good. (now I use the AMC as MC, and in the associations match of tonight I was loosing 0-2 when switched the DC as DL and he scored the 2-2)
    All is find the way to have the control.

E-
    Player fail Free kick 2 times. Change of player. Same with corners.

I know is complex compare and analyze these options because, I know my team and I know where my players can perform well and so.
    But If, anyone, wanna try some tips and comment if worked.

I had try before , sometimes its works , something Think Out of the Box or Play Out of the Box

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

i try few of the suggestion it work sometime and not everytime etc using player mc to amc and dr/dl to dc.
    khris likes this.

Tried A a while ago when I saw you mention it and it worked. Was getting crushed 4-0 to an equal team (slightly lesser) and tried C. Ended with same score. But "it just wasn't our day".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    Tried A a while ago when I saw you mention it and it worked. Was getting crushed 4-0 to an equal team (slightly lesser) and tried C. Ended with same score. But "it just wasn't our day".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    The thing is to have different options in mind, even we know, sometimes the scenario really goes against one and seems there's nothing one can do to win... as too the game is not lineal and every match is a different story....

These are tips I usually have in mind, for me, all is have the control in own favour 1st and then read more deeply the game so, changes in tactics and little movements, can help for the 1st, to have the control, then, try to force a double yellow or change a man that failed 2 freekicks is something not so common, as people have orders/tactics and subs' in mind when think in the "what to do".

So, all is amplify horizons.

Nice if work, and you wanna share, even if, many times is not so simple because read the match is a hard labour and interpret the scenario is not so easy, and maybe is better another option than the selected... this happen.

6.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #6
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    I've definitely experienced A. quite a few times hah.

You can totally manipulate some penalty cards in to your opponent's Squad if you notice how his players are acting.

Although... a few times those red cards for HIM cost ME an injured player. :P

Dreamer
    I tried B, up 5-0 after 80' with normal/no-pressure. Put hard attack and high pressure and activated possession bonus after 80 minutes and scored 3 more for 8-0.

I had 15% possession bonus from friends watching.

I've usually not had much if any success with hard attacking, so it seemed interesting, will try it again!
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 09-06-2016 at 02:02 PM.