Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Jeeves

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Confused abt manager level. Can You hop some levels?

Question Confused abt manager level. Can You hop some levels?

What i know until now is that if a T11 manager ends the season in the top 7 in league he levels up. i mean a manager of level 1 will be promoted to 2 then to 3 ie. every season by 1 number.
    Is there any way one can hop from level 1 to 4 directly. I have seen some players who started playing in like July 2016 (The comparison shows that their club was founded on that date) and nw in sept 2016 they are level 12 or level 16.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no you can't and there is no reason.
    Then you 'll have some disadvantages like lower lv facilities and finance.
    Those cases with "weird" dates and levels are when there was an older app in the game, where you could take over a team but in lower level.
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

They are on level 12 or 10 even after Founded on July 2016 because they were playing This game before that. As I know top eleven takes 90 days to delete top eleven accounts you can come back whenever you want. I also started to play this game after 10 months.(OfCource after quitting) But Top eleven showing my club was founded on May 2016 & I am on level 9
    Last edited by LegendaryForward; 09-04-2016 at 03:29 PM.

Apprentice
    I have seen a level 46 team that joined just last year, and I was wondering how. Is it the take-up-an-abandoned-team feature?
    Season 71, Level 61

Famous
    I don't see manager level have any meaning. I support simply removing it, or just showing maximum historical league level of manager.

Someone please advise me if I overlook any meaning of manager level, thanks.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I don't see manager level have any meaning. I support simply removing it, or just showing maximum historical league level of manager.

Someone please advise me if I overlook any meaning of manager level, thanks.
    The manager level dictates the stars of his players. It's an integral stats of the game... The players are five-star quality if the average of their abilities are at least 5*(manager level)+15.
    Season 71, Level 61

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #7
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    The manager level is something that had it's use in the old version of the game - there was still the option to take over a low level team that has been abandoned.

When taking over such a team you would retain all your whole managerial history and your manager levels but your Club would need to have it own level due to the League competition it has to participate in. Basically you couldn't boost up the level of the new Club, so there was a need for two different types of levels. (This feature is no longer available in the old version)

Club Level & Manager Level.

These days, only the Club level is what the game takes in to consideration when organizing the League competition groups.

Don't panic if you go against a Manager level 40+ or something like that - that is most likely an old Manager who took over an abandoned Club while the old version was still supported.

NOTE: The club level is that which dictates what amount of stars will be shown, because your club level is the same as the level of the League competition in which you participate. Better details here.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    The manager level dictates the stars of his players. It's an integral stats of the game... The players are five-star quality if the average of their abilities are at least 5*(manager level)+15.
    As I understand, club level, not manager level, has relationship to the quality of players representing with star.

Manager level is probably historical highest club (league) level of a manager. Club level is the current league level. Star is a method to indicate the relative quality a player to the club level of the manager in question.

As I still use old version, I have no knowledge if there is any new use of terms.

Apprentice
    Well, manager level and club level would be the same if the manager never switched teams...... But okay fine, I stand corrected.
    Season 71, Level 61