Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Now The Upper Limit is 30? Seriously?

Pro
    @Ahlony Wong: My teams are almost always active in the league, cup, CL and Assoc. I never need green packs. I can still train my subs. I collect all the green packs during the season and I use them at the start of the new season to power train my fast trainers. The first 2 weeks of this season there were hardly any videos to be watched. Right now it is at 20-25 or something per day and I am happy with that.

BTW associ games do not use up energy. And I don't even use green packs when games are 3 hours apart. 2 games a day normally means that the next day your squad will be full of energy again.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Dreamer
    Got 31 today, don't think there is a 30 limit from Nordeus. But supply from the ads providers seem to vary a lot.

Lately I have been getting a lot of youtube videos that can be up to 5 minutes long. When 1/3 of the ads are that long, it is pretty cumbersome to get even to 30 rests per day with two accounts. How is it outside Sweden, are you guys also getting these long ads?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    based on where they reside
    Sorry for quoting only this but it is extremly unfair to other ppl. who are playing a VIRTUAL GAME from different locations. EVEN i have to accept IRL my payment is ridiculously low compairing to US or West EU salaries...

again: BUT HEY GUYS! this is a virtual game!!! warning, liberal thoughts are coming -> I thought in virtual space (internet) we are equals (while IRL we are not :P )

Cheers!

Famous
    As a 35T manager, I fully respect dedication of token and pack buyers and farmers. I enjoy competing with them. I know my resource limitation. So I don't set winning competitions as target of every season. They deserve having higher chance to win than me.

I don't watch videos to get packs or tokens, but I still use my own way to get a little bit more resources e.g. attending the matches, making substitutions, attending matches of friends, etc. Sometimes, my matches are not arranged at hours I desire and I cannot attend. I am unhappy about this because I cannot get extra green or blue packs. But I don't think my teams were trolled. I can just move on and sometimes use the vent thread in this forum.

I don't play association competition and do not want to comment too much on this. But I heard an opinion that players should only be rewarded with experiences or progress in association matches if the players also losses conditions during association matches. I think this is very fair, and tend to support this.

I read and learned much more about difficulties in playing association matches. Now I understand more about efforts and resources required to play. As I am no longer very keen on this game now, I will continue to exercise my right not to participate.

BTW, I really respect managers who can watch 30+ videos per day. These actions are amazing to me.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-13-2016 at 12:25 PM.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #25
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabez Teh View Post
    Sorry for quoting only this but it is extremly unfair to other ppl.
    Hence the soft cap for video-boosters.

It's there to ensure that excessive amounts of boosters won't be farmed by players in one region while players in other regions will have to be left behind with a few dozen daily boosters.

Everything else below the soft-cap is related to Video distribution from the offer providers as explained in a lot of threads regarding this same matter.

Famous
    I don't think we'll get a better response, thanks Jeeves. Would be great to lock this thread and add a forum sticky to explain the cap and direct users to support who think they have legit issues with ads.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #27
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    @LeManiaque Good suggestion there actually.

But I will open up a separate sticky thread on the matter and lock it after - This way it will stay informative and users can be redirected to it when generally discussing offer availability and not specific technical difficulties caused by offers and/or videos - Which should be directed to our support team as LeManiaque explained.

Thread Closed.

P.S.
    And here is the aforementioned thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123