Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Make some videos available in Estonia as well? Haven't got a chance to watch even ONE video...NO free boosters for a 1.5 years now ? ? Do something about it? Why I have to spend hundreds of tokens if other managers are getting boosters and tokens for free? In my opinion it's not 100% fair...
    Bunzo and Gabez Teh like this.

Rest Packs and 2X special coach training

Hey guys! New member to Top Eleven speaking.

I read on different threads that you can farm rest packs and farm the 2X special coach.

I successfully farmed around 25 rest packs my first 3 days of the game, and noticed it would reset every time around 3am Casablanca time.

Today no videos were available. Are there no videos available to watch during weekends? Anyone to share advice?

Also I power trained my team before 3am hoping to get those rest packs for my game. My players are all below 20% condition.

What do I do?!!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    For once it must be bad as nothing available in Norway this morning lol
    finally, you have a problem too
    lol
    Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    Make some videos available in Estonia as well? Haven't got a chance to watch even ONE video...NO free boosters for a 1.5 years now ? ? Do something about it? Why I have to spend hundreds of tokens if other managers are getting boosters and tokens for free? In my opinion it's not 100% fair...

Blame Estonia not other countries ?

Well you probably will do not so good but you have the option to buy green packs though

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    must be another association's week-end bug.

also couldn't find any X2 bonus in my mobile and tablet (for all my teams)
    Noticed late last night that Fyber had disappeared from the free tokens site on IOS.

Last weekend Fyber had an overload problem. Felt like a hacker attack. You hit their button and nothing would load for like a day. Then most of last week, I got zero tokens from them despite doing surveys. Neither on IOS or PC (they are sponsor pay I think on PC, the furthest to the left). I usually do a lot of surveys for them, and always gets rewarded (speak up). But then I did like 10 straight surveys and got nothing. When I started something, it didn't show up on the support page like normal either so it felt like they had some major problems. Then it started to work again on like Wednesday-Thursday. But then late last night they disappeared again completely on IOS, and now zero ads offers. Can't be a coincidence...

I still got 4 free tokens from watching the videos on the side bar of the old version this morning

Dreamer
    I got the 2x button through FB for one of my accounts, never tried with the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Blame Estonia not other countries ?
    Is it fair that getting free boosters and tokens depends where do you live? Some managers are getting like 3T and 5 boosters per day and some managers get nothing?

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's a bug for everyone today
    merged
    CM-16 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 9 of 37 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast