Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

So nothing is going to be done ? Nordeus ?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tsifoutis View Post
    It seems that the cap is dropping day by day. Some countries may get 0 videos so why don't you stop videos to make it "fair"?
    You also give harder draws for good teams to make it "fair".
    So my conclusion is whether you spend 5 hours or 10 minutes a day on this game the system will make it "fair" so all will have equal opportunities to win trophies.
    Why do i spend my time to build a strong squad? If i keep a team with 4 star players the draw will give me 4 star opponents and i can still win.
    Great job guys. You managed to ruin the game for me.
    Have to agree no matter how much time I play I gain no advantage as it just leads to tougher "fair" draws. May as well play 5 mins a day same chance of silverware as a hardcore player

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Antonio Gustavo Hernandez
    Quote Originally Posted by RogLloyd1975 View Post
    Have to agree no matter how much time I play I gain no advantage as it just leads to tougher "fair" draws. May as well play 5 mins a day same chance of silverware as a hardcore player

Roger, do you play Pes Club Manager? If not, I strongly suggest it. Because this game will suck more and more in the following seasons. No doubt about it. Draws or videos are not a problem at all comparing to trolls.

Rookie
    Lol just quitting pes cm as bored of it. Mind you had been playing nearly 1.5 years. Used 2 enjoy. Recent changes tedious

Lol just quitting pes cm as bored of it. Mind you had been playing nearly 1.5 years. Used 2 enjoy. Recent changes tedious

Really? It is actually a good game man. At least the donations do not come back to you as nothing. What has changed? I recently started to play it and it has met my expectations.

Rookie
    No its been great don't get me wrong. Very hard on highest purple. Reached lvl 19 of that at my peak but end up churning 4 resources. Had a great association but chat function sucks and association events poor. Recent changes not gone down well. See reviews on app store. Training rubbish now

Rookie
    Oh and don't get me started on the Chinese teams in pes manager cups....

Oh and don't get me started on the Chinese teams in pes manager cups....

Lol. I will see then.

I m from Turkey. I could get 25 packs for a long time. But these are only 16 videos today.

Rookie
    20 today although I had counter problems. Hopefully not a new cap

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast