Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Video Offers - Availability VS Tech. issues

Quote Originally Posted by pneshev View Post
    We need this fixed as soon as possible. It's hard enough when you have 3 matches , finishing up at 10pm - all tired players and in the morning at 10 am with the next match - they're still tired. These videos are the only possible way to make it descent enough , Nordeous , PLEASE FIX THIS PROBLEM.
    No, they are not.
    I see many people struggling without green packs. Strange, I have never had the same problem. The situation when I have to recover my team with greenies between the games happens 0-2 times per season when the schedule is really unlucky.
    If you need green packs to stay afloat, you are doing something wrong. Maybe you are training the whole team for bonuses? It is a waste of 15-20% with videos, and twice this amount without. It is pretty much possible to do bonus trainings without 2x videos and spending precious green packs.
    Last edited by Toxcatl; 03-29-2017 at 05:45 PM.
    madflo19 and Bunzo like this.
    It wasn't our day.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxcatl View Post
    No, they are not.
    I see many people struggling without green packs. Strange, I have never had the same problem. The situation when I have to recover my team with greenies between the games happens 0-2 times per season when the schedule is really unlucky.
    If you need green packs just to stay afloat, you are doing something wrong. Maybe you are training the whole team for bonuses? It is a waste of 15-20% with videos, and twice this amount without. It is pretty much possible to do bonus trainings without 2x videos and spending precious green packs.
    It is totally possible to do bonus training without 2x videos now that the squad size has been increased to 25. It just needs planning and the right combination of subs and reserves.
    Bunzo likes this.

I am from Romania,and for 4-5 days i get 0 videos for Greepacks(or maximum 2-3 per day),today i got 0 for example,i get only 2 for training 2x. It is not fair that some countries get and some dont.I used to get normal 30 and after 25 but since last week things changed very badly.I am very upset,and i think its not normal what you are doing,the green pack prices in tokens are very high aswell,for the ones who dont buy tokens.Please give the same chance to all the people in the game to grow players.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by ibangali View Post
    I doubt they don't know the meaning of "ashamed of" or they care

I think they probably thinking we are free players always cry or shout for everything, but we are not free players we making money for them, they don't want that money then find different way to play free (tanking, tanking, and tanking: here) or they will find t11 is a userless game, sooner or later :P
    Yeah I know what you mean. But my point is, nordeus make an event like the transfers one and when it ends they hurry to ask if we liked it, to get some feedback I guess, but there are people asking about the rewards from 30 to 25, and then no one from nordeus says nothing.

Totally incomprehensible

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hello Everyone!

Today we will talk about Video offers for boosters.

NOTE: I will also explain what to do in the case that you don't get your Token reward after completing some of the regular offers, at the end of the post.

I.
    First off - Video adverts are distributed by the service of Offer Providers. These Providers show offers based on various demographics, such as region, account history, reward amount, time of year and others according to their interests. The videos' purpose is to "advertise" to specific demographics, after all.

Thus availability of said video offers may vary each day. And by availability I mean the amount of videos you may get on a daily basis.

Now then, with that said - Not too long ago (In the merry month of May - 2016) we introduced something like a "soft-cap" to the overall amount of videos anyone can be provided by the offer providers each day.

This has been done after we analyzed a lot of data in regards to what is the availability of Videos on a global scale. Turns out that, and many have noticed this, there were some Managers out there who were receiving dozens upon dozens of boosters simply because of demographics.

And since telling the advertisers to simply "pump" more videos to people's accounts isn't an option, we decided to simply put a soft-cap that at least can minimize the disparity in availability.
    What we did was basically compromising between profit and player-experience. We want the players to have the option to manage their Clubs properly even if they lack the financial status of other folk in the world.

"Yeah, yeah... rainbows and sunshine - Just tell me what's the soft-cap then, Jeeves?" - It's lower than before.
    "Why so vague, Jeeves?" - Simple, we don't want people to abuse these soft restrictions, and believe me, giving out specific numbers provides such people the option to cheat and go around the rules.
    Keep in mind that offer availability can change and if you have the option, I suggest that you log-in and check for offers on all the supported platforms. (i.e. iOS, Android, TopEleven.com, Facebook.com)

II.
    With all of that explained, let's jump in to the recent issues that we've been having with videos.

NOTE: Depending on when you read this post this information may vary in how accurate it is. Check the "Bugs and Technical issues" forum for up-to-date info on any such subject.

The issues with videos have been among the following - Crashing of the Video stream; Crashing of the Top 11 app; Video not playing to the end; Black screen; Booster not rewarded (Many times they are just delayed a bit); And some others.

To deal with these issues we have actively been gathering information and specific names of Videos Adverts from all the Players who took the time to take screenshots, report in detail what was happening, when was it happening and basically sometimes going out of their way to help out! Thank you so much to everyone.

Having this information we've been working hard with the Offer providers in order to fix these issues.

Thus, if you EVER experience a technical issue when trying to watch a video, make sure to write to our support team about it and provide as much assistance as you possibly can. It actually helps!

III.
    Finally a couple of words about Token offers - In the case that you don't receive your reward after completing an offer for Free Tokens, you have to do the following:
    1. Go back to the Offer Wall of the Offer provider - The same place from which you took the offer.
    2. From here you will have to contact the offer provider - Usually you have to look for a button with a label similar to - "Contact Support", "Missing Tokens", etc. You get the idea (This button is usually located either at the top or the bottom of the wall or directly next to the offer)
    3. Once you find it, click/tap the button and just follow the on-screen instruction.
    4. If you are unable to open a ticket with the offer provider due to what-ever reason, just write to our support team and they will assist you!

NOTE: Administrators, Moderators and last but not least, Managers - Please redirect all "Video availability" conversations to this thread. Let's keep the place tidy and not open up new threads on the same matter on a weekly basis.
    hi Jeeves,
    thanks for the clarification about the offers. I usually got around 30 videos a day but these days i only get 5. it becomes tricky since I'm not being able to train my players well anymore and maybe it is not fair to me since someone else might be getting 30 and train and hence improve over the season. i think the cap system is smart but can you maake it in suh a way that it is fair to all managers? because currently it feels like a handicap vs managers who get many videos.
    Thanks for reading!

About 10 a day or less.
    Black screen
    Video can't play
    Top 11 restart itself
    Sorry no screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by azwanonly View Post
    About 10 a day or less.
    Black screen
    Video can't play
    Top 11 restart itself
    Sorry no screenshot
    Same here. It appears the video number changes every day - sometimes a video is not playable , other days - just up to 6,7 , diffrent times of the day.

It seems that the cap is dropping day by day. Some countries may get 0 videos so why don't you stop videos to make it "fair"?
    You also give harder draws for good teams to make it "fair".
    So my conclusion is whether you spend 5 hours or 10 minutes a day on this game the system will make it "fair" so all will have equal opportunities to win trophies.
    Why do i spend my time to build a strong squad? If i keep a team with 4 star players the draw will give me 4 star opponents and i can still win.
    Great job guys. You managed to ruin the game for me.
    Frozen Fire and RogLloyd1975 like this.

Only 17 videos today and same for my association mates. Looks like they reduced the maximum again, probably to 20 since I used 3 of those vids for 2x training which uses 2

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Fire View Post
    Only 17 videos today and same for my association mates. Looks like they reduced the maximum again, probably to 20 since I used 3 of those vids for 2x training which uses 2
    Me and the rest from my association got only 15 by phone. We are not in the same country. So i think it is capped to 15 by device. I got 15 more from laptop.

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast