Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats wrong with my team?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by XSolventX View Post
    btw how to explain that the best scorer in my league is 4 star player who costs 1,5 mil... and he is best by the ratings too...
    Value doesn't matter...players between ages 22-28 usually score more than others.......and who said 4 star players won't perform.....even 3 star players perform.....

And I don't know how that **** works anyway....I'm not the one who created TE...
    Last edited by sherlock140; 09-15-2016 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock140 View Post
    Value doesn't matter...players between ages 22-28 usually score more than others.......and who said 4 star players won't perform.....even 3 star players perform.....

And I don't know how that **** works anyway....I'm not the one who created TE...
    Well yeah thats true Big thanks to you mate

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by XSolventX View Post
    Well i use diffirent formations. as i said, before each match i look what formation does the opponent have and then im trying to counter him with any counter formation. Talking about my AML. today i had a match with a team who was 92% quality, and my team is 105%, he played on 10... and i won 6-0. but sometimes when i really need to win, my team starts to play awful, players play on 5/6. fiew days ago i played against same quality team, and i totally lost. although i used a counter formation to he's tactics. All defenders where playing on 5. Atackers on 6...
    well.... to say the truth.... i only used 1 formation since season 2.... and now is my 16 season, i won all league since season 3 and get into CL final 13 or 14 times (and only lost 2 times in CL final) ... I didn't change my formation to train my players....(the only 2 times i used different formation was in CUP last season...which i was against 4 LV above me ... which no way to win(used to...but just want to try something new)....so i use DR, DC, DC, DL , DMC, DMC, MC, AML, AMR & ST to see if i can hold a hop....LOL ) other than that... I don't care i am facing 4-5-1 V shape ~ 4-4-2 classic, 4-1-4-1 or 4-1-2-1-2 diamond or what ever, i use same formation and same tactics.... so.... i think if the player is stable and perform well in one formation, they can face what ever formation~

and talking about the Q...105% to 92%...there is actually no different in between at all... and last 2 week, my team was doing really bad in away game.... hard to score in away game..., i used to have that period every season, but not that long period for 2 week.....so...get used to it and test a way to get over it....

also, if you really want to win a close game... try to boost up the winning $$ for the player...they might perform a little better (even T11 said there is nothing effect)
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 09-16-2016 at 12:19 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12