Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top league players reward

Boring

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nitiznath View Post
    Boring

Indeed, cuz t11 not leasten our opinions or suggestions
    nitiznath likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    but what happen if they already have SA and 3 position -.-~ well, i like to have % or SA/position for player option....or how about top scorer ....attacking skill boost 20% (like shooting, finishing etc) ~ best rate.... all skill boost 8% and top assist ~ 20% for crossing, passing etc..... and they don't decrease 20% at the end of the season~
    That's why I said "or something". I'm aware the player may already be maxed on positions or SA.

KFC Loella.
    Level 34
    18 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

In that case if they already have SA or three positions, they dont lose 20% skills but they gain 20%.. That is the best possible solution..

USV Hengsberg
    Level 36
    14 leagues title
    1 Champions league
    4 Cups

Famous
    I support giving a gift for top league players. But I think a small prize is adequate. A SA is too big prize. I don't want that the gift will make a good player will become even stronger because of the gift and may be even more easy to dominate in statistics in future. I think gifts of 5 or less tokens, packs, sp, or 5% increase in any quality are fine.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I support giving a gift for top league players. But I think a small prize is adequate. A SA is too big prize. I don't want that the gift will make a good player will become even stronger because of the gift and may be even more easy to dominate in statistics in future. I think gifts of 5 or less tokens, packs, sp, or 5% increase in any quality are fine.
    Oh that´s still a bit too high…
    probably best with one green,red & blue pack ?
    cookizzz likes this.

Dreamer
    I'd be happy with just a badge which would stay on the player for the next season, noting him as being top scorer / highest rated / top assists the season before.

Then those stats should be stored in:
    a) individual player stats, so you and other managers could see how many times a player won top scorer / highest rated / top assists, and
    b) team stats, so you could see which of your players have won most top scorer / highest rated / top assists titles (in case players will be sold or retire).

And while you're at it, add most goals in a season / highest rating in a season / most assists in a season to team stats as well.

As for rewards, maybe 1T for each category you win would be nice.
    madflo19 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncton View Post
    I'd be happy with just a badge which would stay on the player for the next season, noting him as being top scorer / highest rated / top assists the season before.

Then those stats should be stored in:
    a) individual player stats, so you and other managers could see how many times a player won top scorer / highest rated / top assists, and
    b) team stats, so you could see which of your players have won most top scorer / highest rated / top assists titles (in case players will be sold or retire).

And while you're at it, add most goals in a season / highest rating in a season / most assists in a season to team stats as well.

As for rewards, maybe 1T for each category you win would be nice.
    This will be great ...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Oh that´s still a bit too high…
    probably best with one green,red & blue pack ?
    I actually agree with you. But I notice that many managers want big prizes. So, since 3 years ago, I like suggesting gifts of 5 tokens or packs or sp. I think it does not heavily affect the teams while it makes the managers who receives reward feeling happy.

In fact, competition winners deserves far more to receive tokens/packs as gifts.

I also think a badge or trophy in trophy room as gift is fine.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-17-2016 at 02:55 PM.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    But I notice that many managers want big prizes.
    Right, we don't seem to understand how much effort designers put into balancing game economies.

Asking for 1 star/ +20% skills... check how many tokens Nordeus asks for that through the personal trainer. Very unrealistic request. Would make for a totally different game, imagine the players who are top scorers 3 seasons in a row from age 18... Plus a lot more people feeling bad losing to players who are even more motivated to maximize goals.
    Duncton and cookizzz like this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast