Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top league players reward

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Right, we don't seem to understand how much effort designers put into balancing game economies.

Asking for 1 star/ +20% skills... check how many tokens Nordeus asks for that through the personal trainer. Very unrealistic request. Would make for a totally different game, imagine the players who are top scorers 3 seasons in a row from age 18... Plus a lot more people feeling bad losing to players who are even more motivated to maximize goals.
    that's why i said, just add to the related skill... like top scorer get 20% on shooting , finishing, top assist get 20% for passing , crossing, top rate, just 4% for every skills~ and they don't decrease 20% to the next season~ (and under this unfair draw system, the stronger player you have, means you will face the stronger opposite in you next season...(especially in CUP, sometime in league too))

Yess... You right baby. Give money, token or rise one star. Be a top score, top assist and top rating but TE not give a bonus or something to improve the player or team.

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk

unlockable kits!

Top goals = kit 1
    Top rated = Kit 2
    Top assists = Kit 3

any 2 of the above categories = Kit 4

all 3 categories = Kit 5 (must be an immense kit obviously!)
    Cloverfield and LeManiaque like this.

It seems idea is much likeable!

Wish at the end of this season we have an update about this
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    yea, I like Aerosmith too

Bunzo likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123