Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: No getaway situation

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevo.2001 View Post
    My advice as a token collector.

I buy 6* players at the beginning of the season who quickly become 7* and as found generally romp the league.
    The auctions are a waste of time.
    Try to train your players at the beginning of the day as you get x2 bonus before you farm green tokens.
    if like my team you get clubs +6 levels in the cup then bow out and play friendlies
    His team has financial problem.

Even if he use tokens to buy scout players instead of using cash to buy player through auctions, he still needs to pay wages and other expenses. I don't think this can solve his problem.

In case you will elaborate and tell us that you train players to higher value and then sell for profit. It's only possible in low levels. FCBarca is at least level 14. If his team is over level 20. There is almost no increase in player value even if players extremely hardly train.

Apprentice
    One thing to keep in mind in this game: don't take promotion for granted. You can't possibly finish in the top half every single season without spending money on tokens.
    In your situation, you might have to sell a couple of players, and cut costs, save money for a season or two, before rebuilding into a good team with high ratings.
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Famous
    ^^
    Good advice, most teams and businesses have rebuilding years. Managers manage in good and bad times, memorable wins are when the odds are against you.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    ^^
    Good advice, most teams and businesses have rebuilding years. Managers manage in good and bad times, memorable wins are when the odds are against you.
    Indeed. In real life, bad teams have managers too, and the fact that the team is bad is not always the manager's problem. The team owners could be at fault too.
    Season 71, Level 61

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    One thing to keep in mind in this game: don't take promotion for granted. You can't possibly finish in the top half every single season without spending money on tokens.
    In your situation, you might have to sell a couple of players, and cut costs, save money for a season or two, before rebuilding into a good team with high ratings.
    I think shortage of tokens is another problem. All managers who don't buy or farm tokens have only about 35 to spend on buying players, changing match time, etc. There is little room for them to manage. In contrast, financial problem on shortage of cash can be handled with good financial management. Performance of the team also have influence on this.

To maintain financial healthy, I believe that the best and positive way is achieving top 4 in league in every season. Then the team can get big cash prizes of CL in following season and obtain gate receipts for at least 3 more matches. Besides, it is important to avoid spending big on transfer market and try to sell players with large profit e.g. waiting for negotiation offer, selling player near beginning of the season, selling players in hours that the auction market is active, remembering to sell unused players before they accidentally get a extra star, etc. A team with good performance can attract more fans, and more easily to raise ticket price.

But I understand that teams which consistently rank 5th to 7th in league may have financial problem because they cannot obtain cash prize of CL but still need to strengthen the teams to compete with stronger opponents every season. So probably, it is better not promoting. But I don't know if tanking and building a team with multiple seasons can make a team financially healthy. But I know that team perform badly will loss fans, and ticket prices cannot be raised and maintain in low level in long term.

BTW, I don't agree that we can't possibly finish in the top half every single season without spending money on tokens. But it is true that my 35T teams feel that promotions are no longer easy tasks from levels over 30.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I think shortage of tokens is another problem. All managers who don't buy or farm tokens have only about 35 to spend on buying players, changing match time, etc. There is little room for them to manage. In contrast, financial problem on shortage of cash can be handled with good financial management. Performance of the team also have influence on this.

To maintain financial healthy, I believe that the best and positive way is achieving top 4 in league in every season. Then the team can get big cash prizes of CL in following season and obtain gate receipts for at least 3 more matches. Besides, it is important to avoid spending big on transfer market and try to sell players with large profit e.g. waiting for negotiation offer, selling player near beginning of the season, selling players in hours that the auction market is active, remembering to sell unused players before they accidentally get a extra star, etc. A team with good performance can attract more fans, and more easily to raise ticket price.

But I understand that teams which consistently rank 5th to 7th in league may have financial problem because they cannot obtain cash prize of CL but still need to strengthen the teams to compete with stronger opponents every season. So probably, it is better not promoting. But I don't know if tanking and building a team with multiple seasons can make a team financially healthy. But I know that team perform badly will loss fans, and ticket prices cannot be raised and maintain in low level in long term.

BTW, I don't agree that we can't possibly finish in the top half every single season without spending money on tokens. But it is true that my 35T teams feel that promotions are no longer easy tasks from levels over 30.
    Actually, I have to correct myself. In the past three seasons, I have been put in leagues with exactly the same six human managers and seven computer-generated crappy teams. I am able to get promoted every season without spending any tokens.
    Season 71, Level 61

Famous
    Actually, I have to correct myself. In the past three seasons, I have been put in leagues with exactly the same six human managers and seven computer-generated crappy teams. I am able to get promoted every season without spending any tokens.
    Yes, it is really possible. Since the first complete season in level 1, my level 32 team promotes in 31 consecutive seasons without buying 1 token. In last few seasons, the balance of tokens even increased as I don't often replace players.

Apprentice
    Well, good for you. Where I am at, there is severe competition whenever I run into human managers. They are always here to manage the games just like I am.
    Season 71, Level 61

My current lvl is 19. I have 31 token and around 80 million of money (league promotion saved me this time). I already sold young players. I got few players but they are all at age 34 and cannot be sold. I raised ticket prizes on 35 and still have full attendance on stadium. I also cut out the win bonus and I will use it only in important matches.
    Last edited by FCBarca; 09-18-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Famous
    Well, good for you. Where I am at, there is severe competition whenever I run into human managers. They are always here to manage the games just like I am.
    If you have many friends and always draw with 7 or more friends who are excellent human managers, you are unlucky and promotion is not easy.

I don't mean my team is good. It could not win in league in last 8 seasons. I am no longer active to strengthen my team in last few seasons. But promotion is really not too difficult for my case. My team is now at level 32. I have not found many bot teams in same league in last 10 seasons. It's true that one or two teams in the league is abandoned in every season. But all other teams are competitive, comparing with my not-too-good team.

Before the league groups friends to same league again, the league groups teams with similar qualities. I think that if you put too much effort to increase strength of your team, you will soon close to your limit. But your opponent is forever as strong as your team because of the grouping method. Then your team will have a hard life. So, in my opinion, if you think you face severe competition, you may push your team too hard when you manage the game just like you are.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12