Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: No getaway situation

Question No getaway situation

Im owe nearly 100 million. I have 15 players in my team so I cant sell anyone and everyday i go about 20-30 million in minus. My team will lose stars because of promotion. I applied bonus for victory in league, cl, cup and association matches on max to get better results. True I got better results and won few titles extra but next season I wont be able to buy players. What should I do ?

spend some tokens

Dreamer
    Drop the bonusses (use min. bonus if you can but not if you can't afford it).

If that's not enough, find some old free agents and sell some expensive players.
    Last edited by Duncton; 09-17-2016 at 02:56 PM.

Famous
    I'd definitely cut that association win bonus unless your group is amazing and worth it.

Good luck, btw.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    If a manager does not build the stadium when they were in low level, he probably faces financial problem even if his/her teams perform well and fans support the team. Financial crisis is less common after the competition prices were greatly increased.

Finance of my team was used to be poor at around level 15 to 18. At that time, I stopped building facilities, did not give bonus, sold some players and use free agents (there are more FA in the past) to replace, and did not re-sign players until I got competition prizes. My teams could still promote but hardly won competitions at that time. My team still suffers financial losses every day. But it is overall profitable after receiving the competition prizes.

It is important that building stadium should not be stopped if finance of the team is healthy.
    LeManiaque likes this.

I have built my stadium till the lvl 14 aka "Arena" and I have built everything else. My main problem is win bonus. I will have to cut it out thats for sure.

Famous
    ^^

Someone at that level can advise if you could profit from playing Friendly matches.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    I have built my stadium till the lvl 14 aka "Arena" and I have built everything else. My main problem is win bonus. I will have to cut it out thats for sure.
    The stadium is this building that can be upgraded just in it's own way, without tokens as every level have a limit of fans that attend, so one will have 600 fans if at LV 1 buy the biggest stadium.

Then the bonus, is something that one have to manage, you don't need it all matches, and less VS the last teams of the table, even this is a little bit more of guarantee (by my viewpoint). Save bonus, sell the 2* academy and if you can buy some 3* younger for 1T and just train him in order to be sold, can be a good manner to manage the situation, + too, do friendlies give you $ and boosters if you attend and do a substitution.

Then all depend of resources too, of course, but you have different ways to manage this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBarca View Post
    What's your current level?

As you feel that the win bonus is your source of loss, I suggest stop using it in next season except in a few important matches. I believe you may even feel win bonus has more obvious effect on team performance if you only occasionally use it.

If your stadium have been fully built, the ticket prize should be a major source of income. You must also carefully manage the ticket prize. You must try to maintain the stadium always full. But you must also actively attempt to increase ticket prize.

You may not spend too much on player transfer. My teams became extremely rich since level 20+. Maintaining huge net profit through player transfer is the major reason. I used to restrict myself to place only 2 bids on one auction (except for a few important players. Even for these cases, i rarely placed more than 4 bids on same player).

My advice as a token collector.

I buy 6* players at the beginning of the season who quickly become 7* and as found generally romp the league.
    The auctions are a waste of time.
    Try to train your players at the beginning of the day as you get x2 bonus before you farm green tokens.
    if like my team you get clubs +6 levels in the cup then bow out and play friendlies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast