3-1-4-2 pls orders help

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk
    Read tactics and formation section.
    nash123 and nitiznath like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    2 top dogs so far in my CH.L. groups.
    Season 84 - Are you ready?-ch-l-day-4.jpg

* interesting group F

But I believe my friend Sherif (not Freja ) has a team ready for the final.
    Season 84 - Are you ready?-ch-l-day-4-sherif.jpg

I decided to play next season with my reserve team MAN Utd in the new Super League to test it.
    So, I had to lost some games
    Season 84 - Are you ready?-s-l.jpg
    Dman2pt, Duncton, Wiesse and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    well, this is half the picture and I 'm not gonna give an explanation like "ok, one GK had a really bad day while the other one had the game of his life".
    But we really don't know what is the general condition of the other team as some details for example about the match like, he got an early injury, ok ? Who was the player who came from the bench ?
    Nik! Please don't explain the unexplainable. This is an EXCELLENT example of "don't take this game serious"

No1 attended their game so the AMC got an early injury and right after the engine swapped his best sub MC... but a sub 5* MC in AMC position clarifies what happened there??? i don't think so... Even with >HALF< condition the left side team >should< have to beat their oppo 9 times out of 10... or a close draw would have been trollish end result either...

Last edited by Gabez Teh; 09-26-2016 at 09:04 PM.

Like I said... new week started with conceeding our first goal this season... but it was at cup, vs. 4 level higher team, so I think it's okay (we won 2:1).
    FA: it was the first weekend with only 5 members, we won final at first leg (11:2), but at 2nd leg, I think our member took it way too easy, because we won only 18:9...

Today... Costa is the man of records, again. He made his really last clubrecord, to be the only one:
    (yeah, for sure, most goals,... are by Kraxner, but Costa plays his 3.season, Kraxner his 7.season; Costa currently has 214 goals, so I think, at the end, he will take all this records)
    Season 84 - Are you ready?-costa2.jpg

Season 84 - Are you ready?-costa1.jpg
    (before, Kraxner and Costa had both 6 goals in one match)
    Duncton and madflo19 like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

I have to say thats not a troll, my team is Very similar to that of your friend, and i keep getting results like that against stronger teams.

Why? After the last big update, quality have even less importance then before, the main factor now is other, people just have to found it and take advantage of it.
    While the dumb still think that by having a scout team will won every game.

My yesterday game, my MR scored 1 goal and made 1 assist, to my level he is a -1*, yes, minus 1 star, he is way behind any other player on the field.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I have to say thats not a troll, my team is Very similar to that of your friend, and i keep getting results like that against stronger teams.

Why? After the last big update, quality have even less importance then before, the main factor now is other, people just have to found it and take advantage of it.
    While the dumb still think that by having a scout team will won every game.

My yesterday game, my MR scored 1 goal and made 1 assist, to my level he is a -1*, yes, minus 1 star, he is way behind any other player on the field.
    LOL! that's why i have to rethink our relationship with this game

Look i'm against scout teams (i mean solving things easily with real money) but if you are a little bit enthusiastic and putting into lot of effort like me*.. well... i don't like the new way that you are talking about I'm putting lot of effort like waking up early at morning (dawn) to find nordgens. pushing my phone for boosters too etc. And you come with a random lame 1-3 star(s) team and beating me easily -> I prefer one word for it: (that's) disgusting!!!!

Ohhh for story stake: i won only a suffering 3-1 @ home against the team that my friend trashed in away earlier(couple days ago)

*yes i have a strong 6* team (currently 4 players with 7*) and am i doing this without real money!

edit: forgot to mention: of course i won against my friend 7-0 before this troll result (I HAD LUCK???? )
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 09-27-2016 at 08:42 AM.

Famous
    Waking up early to play this game is exactly the same as spending money in it. It would be more sensible to wake up early and go to work. After that, you could spend whatever you like in this game with a drink in your hand in the evening. Time's money, mate.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Waking up early to play this game is exactly the same as spending money in it. It would be more sensible to wake up early and go to work. After that, you could spend whatever you like in this game with a drink in your hand in the evening. Time's money, mate.
    Having a solid (calmy sec. officer) job currently (as an IT support guy xD ) so if my 24h shift is starting/over (6am**, CET) i can spend this "kind" of time to deal daily transfer/booster routine Having no child and my girlfriend is sooo understanding (sometimes she is sitting next to me and cheering for me) ^.^

**before job -> waking up before 5am it's a perfect time to hunt down good nordgens here (Hungary)
    **at job -> our last patrol time is 5am, so we can hunt down another nordgens if we need it (my friend/co-worker is playing TE too!)
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 09-27-2016 at 11:45 AM.

Another good day for the team!

First 6:1 win away in league against abandoned team.

We keep 4th place
    Season 84 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

3 hours after 2nd leg in cup at home

I won 1st leg 1:0 so in the next round with a 3:2 aggregate

nikolgiorgos, Wiesse and madflo19 like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast