Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Like Tree694Likes

Thread: Season 84 - Are you ready?

Is not so easy as seems to try to be between the 5th and 8th place xD

Requires meditation and balance lol

For now Im 6 points from 4th and 5 from 9th.

I wanna play the first edition of this new Super League.

Lost 10- 2 today and ass man said something new and funny to me...thanks to my supporters....we shall give you a better showing by next season

Haaaa....okay

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    My HFF account lost 7-3 in the FA 1st leg against a even opponent (130 vs 130). First time I basically had a real bummer result in this game. Went down 4-0 within 30 minutes. 5-0 after 35 minutes. Shots was completely even and I had an advantage in possession after 90' despite playing away. But I was just killed, think the opponent played defensive and counter. But it was also just one of those days, everything went in against me. I scored 3 (the game was 3-3 from the 31' minute to 90' and I even won the game 3-2 from the 35th minute and on). And I could easily have scored 5-6 my self. Had two posts and many long shots that usually goes in was saved and so forth.

I will make some changes for the 2nd leg that starts soon. The Off-side trap is going for sure and I will mix up the formation a little bit. But a bit tricky, don't want to do too much either. Hard to tell how much was default tactics and just how much was just crap night. Hm, some game time decisions coming up.
    Yay, got him in the 2nd leg!

Season 84 - Are you ready?-comeback.jpg

I got to say though, these guys counter-attacks were something else. I wonder if they played hard defense? Formation was a straight 4-5-1 (MC-DMC-MC). The entire team was very very deep in the sequences shown. And when they started to counter there was just no stopping them. Since I play a normal approach and low pressure I rarely got any problems with counters, so it was a bit surprising.

Anyway, I think I made the right call making very few small changes. Changed to short passing and cut the off-side trap (never really a good idea against an equal or better opponent, what you gain (stop a few attacks) is not worth it in relation to what you risk (give up a goal or two), higher risk than reward). And I also noticed clearly from the stats in leg 1 that he was going down one of my flanks. I changed the order pre-game but let the formation be until the game started, then in the 1st minute and pulled out a player to take care of that flank. Think I was up 2-0 before he noticed it... Going down a flank that is shut will cost you.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Nash, bummer. I feel your pain. Is it a tough match-up?
    Season 84 - Are you ready?-oppo.jpg
    I think so... because this opponent lost 1.leg quarterfinals 0:4, and won 2.leg 6:1. I hope the best... if I'll lose on my own, it's okay, but if I wake up and will see, we lost because of the AM... :/

We had a great start into last week:

At league, we won 16:0 vs 13. place - 7 goals by Costa (again this season), 6 by Weigl (got 4 assists by Costa, so I don't think, Costa will be mad, if Weigl will take the record of most goals in one season).

We won the FA 18:9. My team made two great games, we won both (4:2, 1:0). My wife also made two good games (2:1, 1:0). At first leg, one member got destroyed: 7:2, all other games were close.
    We had 3 hard FA-weekends, so pls give us an easy weekend. Thx.
    LeManiaque and Dman2pt like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Famous
    Uneventful weekend in the league, as the boys played a pair of week teams.

Champions League produced a pair of workman like 3-0 results to advance to the semi-finals. Starting GK Aleksa Llic has conceded 1 goal in 845 minutes in the CL this season.

Associations. Semi-Finals was an easy 28-4 win. The Finals were significantly more challenging, as we faced an association from Hong Kong. My matchup in particular was bizarre, since my opponent had a 22 man roster w/ nothing but 7* players, with his first eleven having a 133.1% average. However, he had 0 loans, not zero for one weekend, but zero all-time. The Hong Kongers 2nd strongest team was at 110.5%, and they had two teams below 100%. In my association we decided to just give let my opponent get his 6 points since he clearly had no interest in helping out his teammates, and focus on beating the rest so my strongest 8 players got loaned out, which included three superstars (141%, 141% and 143%). I ultimately lost my matches, but the loans produced such a distinct advantage in the other five matches, they we won by a combined margin of 20-8 there. .
    Last edited by pcmacdaniel; 10-10-2016 at 01:28 AM.
    Duncton and Dman2pt like this.
    Level 40 Manager

Apparently my opponent was so weak he couldn't beat this .....

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Yesterday, at last training, I gave my players and my AM detailed Information how to play. I also gave my AM an emergency plan, if it didn't go well... BUT, my team is fantastic:
    Season 84 - Are you ready?-greatcup.jpg
    I really want to now, which fans he saw?

And Weigl took the record of most goals in one season... after 3 weeks... oO
    So, I think, it was a great decision, that he got a break.
    (btw. Costa assisted goal #80 and 81#, so I think, he doesn't matter - I will talk to him later this day)
    Season 84 - Are you ready?-weigl3weeks.jpg
    Last edited by nash123; 10-10-2016 at 08:23 AM.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Tanking continues, though we got 2red cardsI never wanted to score...thanks to Al, Fitch for the support
    LeManiaque and Dman2pt like this.

Famous
    ^^^
    Aim at the goal, your AM is really trying to learn the game.
    Awe Imoleayo Peter likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast