Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Competition: Super League!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Moi

New Competition: Super League!

New Competition: Super League!-fb-cover-photo-2017-sneak-peek.jpg

Hi Managers

We have a great announcement to make. The most requested feature from the Top Eleven Community will be a reality soon. Starting from next Season (which will kick off the 16th of October), a new Competition will be added to the game: Super League!

Who will play it?

Managers who finish their League groups from 5th to 8th position will play the Super League next Season. Managers who end up between 1st and 4th will be going to the Champions League as usual.

Super League will start the 1st day of the Season

First SL matches will come really soon! The first 2 rounds of the Group Phase will be played the 1st and 2nd day of the
    Season, together with the initial Cup round.

Teams ending up 3rd in Champions League groups will drop to Super League

Like in real UEFA Champions League, teams ending up 3rd in Champions League groups will join Super League competition after SL group phase.

Super League winners will automatically qualify for the next Champions League

Teams winning the Super League competition will automatically be qualified for the next Champions League, even if they don't finish within the Top 4 teams in their League groups.

Worth mentioning also that Champions League winners will automatically qualify for the next Champions League competition too.

Dreamer
    Moi- Add a Super Cup Game the first day of a season, played between winner of CL and SL!

It would be fun, and it would also mess a bit with managers dumping their team last day of a season to get a favorable Cup draw.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Moi- Add a Super Cup Game the first day of a season, played between winner of CL and SL!

It would be fun, and it would also mess a bit with managers dumping their team last day of a season to get a favorable Cup draw.
    SL schedule will be disclosed soon
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Famous
    If I will still use the old version, I know I cannot play in the new competition. Will the conditions of my players be affected because of super league matches?
    Last edited by cookizzz; 09-20-2016 at 09:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    If I will still use with the old version, will the conditions of my players be affected because of super league matches?
    thxs for asking that as recovery time between some games is not enough i think you need the recovery rate to 10% or 15%

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #6
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    If I will still use the old version, I know I cannot play in the new competition. Will the conditions of my players be affected because of super league matches?
    You will be able to play and watch Super League matches from the old version too, but you won't have a Super League tab / leaderboard on it. To check how are you doing there you will need to use the new browser version or the mobile app.

SL matches are official, like Champions League matches, and will affect condition as any other official match.
    cookizzz likes this.

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #7
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffy1956 View Post
    thxs for asking that as recovery time between some games is not enough i think you need the recovery rate to 10% or 15%
    Condition usage will be exactly the same as it has been now for all teams playing Champions League, so there's no need for any change.

Maximum number of competitions a Manager can play will still be 3, like it has been for years.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    You will be able to play and watch Super League matches from the old version too, but you won't have a Super League tab / leaderboard on it. To check how are you doing there you will need to use the new browser version or the mobile app.

SL matches are official, like Champions League matches, and will affect condition as any other official match.
    Thanks for clarification. I thought teams cannot be managed in these matches with old version after reading this message.

New Competition: Super League!-sl-announce.jpg

9.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #9
    Moi
    Well technically this is true, as you won't see the competition itself

But you will be able to manage these matches.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Well technically this is true, as you won't see the competition itself

But you will be able to manage these matches.
    I understand. Old version may still be maintained but will not be enhanced for new features.

Some managers may still enjoy using it to play matches, train players and view history not available in new version.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast