Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Competition: Super League!

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    With this new trophy, the League trophies, Champions League and the World Cup are in need of an update, the trophy Super League is perfect

New Competition: Super League!-forum.jpg

The design is really the best Ive seen. I was one of those who did'nt like or were not so much fan of the special trophies that existed some season before these that we have now, so now I've to recognize the good design job. As someone said, give that man a cookie.

Then I guess that will be played for the 5th-8th but, would be great find the way/formula to have in it the CL group stage 3rd classificeted' to give the option to the league winners to join this competition and reduce the need of a semi-tanking to stay in the places.... This in a future maybe can be done doing a double 1/16 round :P
    Last edited by khris; 09-30-2016 at 09:26 PM.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #23
    Moi
    We have updated the main post with new information about the SuperLeague! Check it out

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #24
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    If a team will finish at 9th position, is there a (good) possibility to promote to next level ?
    Cause before, many teams that finished at 8th position, were qualified.
    And if a team will promote from 9th position, then will play in Super League too ?
    - Teams finishing out of the Top 8 can promote on very specific and rare occasions. Also teams finishing within the Top 8 may not promote, all due to competitive reasons. Again, that's very unlikely.

- This doesn't affect Super League, only teams ending up from 5th to 8th in their League groups will play Super League.

Wow 3rd place of champions go to super league.

Although european-realistic.. did not see that coming! Great!

Ok

Trimis de pe al meu P5_Energy folosind Tapatalk

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    The Top Eleven is getting better! Congratulations to all involved in this new update.

Famous
    I never think before that they will arrange SL matches on first 2 days of a season. They may need this change so that CL group stage 3rd placed team move to SL.

Now, even if my teams will be eligible to play CL and avoid to play SL at season beginning, there is a chance that it will play SLlater. I can confirm that this is the last seasons of my teams.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Like in real UEFA Champions League, teams ending up 3rd in Champions League groups will join Super League competition after SL group phase.
    Good job
    I hope you 'll fix this issue about playing in a +1 level CH.L. then.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

What are the rewards (price money) for Supppppper (super) Llllll please? :P
    Thanks

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast