Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: player got 5 stars today and 5 day injury ....yes you got to pay to play

player got 5 stars today and 5 day injury ....yes you got to pay to play

player got 5 stars today and 5 day injury ....yes you got to pay to play... that's so lame and damn annoying ..yes i have the treatments but **** that's some serious buttfuk ...."wise up" as we say in Scotland ...you don@t want to hear the next phrase

Famous
    You first went to the vent thread to mention it had no venting, then opened a new thread... to vent?

What Scottish saying applies here?
    It’s gaein be awricht ance the pain has gane awa.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    You first went to the vent thread to mention it had no venting, then opened a new thread... to vent?

yer point being? ...awa and bile yer heed min

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post

Who made you the forum Polis ?
    Cypher likes this.

Players' injuries are so rare after the update (for injuries) given, that you should have already some reds at stock so you can heal your player at once.

The new version don't produces injuries when one is training, so for sure all managers have more red boosters than before.
    Then, look in real life, there are injuries so often, more in the end of the season really when performance of some teams decrease, so all is to learn to manage, be provident and have options.

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    The new version don't produces injuries when one is training, so for sure all managers have more red boosters than before.
    Then, look in real life, there are injuries so often, more in the end of the season really when performance of some teams decrease, so all is to learn to manage, be provident and have options.
    guess I shouldn't moan on the forum , because this happens after you do player got 5 stars today and 5 day injury ....yes you got to pay to play-injury1.jpg

you have 165 reds... why don't you use them?

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher View Post
    guess I shouldn't moan on the forum , because this happens after you do Click image for larger version. 

Name:	injury1.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	71622
    There is a max of reds you need to heal a injury, 5 days 15 reds, 21 days injury, 15 reds. C'mon you can manage that for one day, or is that today too you had a injury, and a daily injurie every season day of 14 days? too what I said before, and Top Eleven applies this... some seasons one have more injuries, and some seasons less, is a football simulator that really is not far away from the real statistics. Leo Messi can not play the next 4 matches now, bad for barça fans that real clubs have no red boosters xD

Same thing happened with me
    My mc/mr got 6* then injured on the game for 15 days, I use red and send him to play next match (cup) he got red card and suspended for 2 games, one red and 2 games suspension
    Cypher likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast