Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Old version

Old version

I wonder, are there still people who are playing the old version of T11? I do, the main reason for me is: I don't want to spent a lot of time for this game and the old version seems to be easier. Not a lot of fuss...
    Do I miss a lot?
    Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else...

Famous
    Yes, there are many on this forum who prefer it for one reason or another. Many seem to prefer old style training, which is very different.

Link to old version for those who need : Play Top Eleven - Free Online Football Manager Game

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Do I miss a lot?
    you miss association competition (which I like) and an extra bonus about the performance of your team
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...-favorite.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I'm playing the Old Version for training because I just returned to the game and I have no idea how the new training system works. Nordeus made the game so confusing for returning players or new players. The training system is GARBAGE.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, there is an advantage that there are no injuries during training.
    All the others are questionable.
    But if reading and asking, day by day you 'll learn the basics (the daily bonus).
    Those are enough I think
    lol
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Incredipede View Post
    Nordeus made the game so confusing for returning players or new players. The training system is GARBAGE.
    From experience, I feel the opposite.
    I tried the game once maybe a year ago and something drove me away, I forgot what exactly, but I quit after the first day.
    Now I tried it again and I loved it from the first moment.
    So whatever the changes, they worked great in attracting at least 1 new player.

Famous
    Yep, I also had no trouble stepping into the training system. Pretty straight forward and is possibly my favorite aspect of the game in its current form.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Famous
    I get over 5 tokens a day watching vids on the old version, get's me a couple of scouts a season, but use the new version for training/gameplay.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    I get over 5 tokens a day watching vids on the old version, get's me a couple of scouts a season, but use the new version for training/gameplay.
    I get them on the new version too, but it's random, sometimes on Android, other times on iOS, but I'd say an average of 5/day

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Rautz View Post
    I get them on the new version too, but it's random, sometimes on Android, other times on iOS, but I'd say an average of 5/day
    I only play on computer and there are no vids to watch for tokens, just packs, so it has to be old version for me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast