Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Youth Academy Prototype

The Youth Academy Prototype

There were alot of complaints about the price of tokens being charged for your own talent right out of your own academy. The question is 24 tokens really worth for the 4 star talent? Let's get to the test shall we?

The Youth Academy Prototype-u21.jpgThe Youth Academy Prototype-phan.jpgThe Youth Academy Prototype-compare.jpgThe Youth Academy Prototype-tm.jpgThe Youth Academy Prototype-scout.jpg

Surely the U21 looks like he don't fit in the team!

29 skill points to the next star.

comparing to the likes on the TM

The comparison on the TM got bought for 1 token (after dark). Seems like I just got ripped off

Comparing to a scout almost 7*. Let's see what 26 more tokens can take us.
    Last edited by fmldotcom; 03-22-2013 at 10:07 AM.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

So what test are you going to conduct ?
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions

View The Mighty Washi Team Stats

The Youth Academy Prototype-phan1.jpgThe Youth Academy Prototype-phan2.jpgThe Youth Academy Prototype-phan3.jpg

The subject's 1st training session on Hard Mode are 38/68/80

80 is a shocking number!!! However let's not jump conclusions as results varies everytime. I will keep update the subject's progress after 30 green packs and if i'm a "phan" i'll feed him more green packs to see how far he goes.

This is before any match has been played. I'll keep updates of his match performance and power train results after he plays to see if there's difference.
    Last edited by fmldotcom; 03-22-2013 at 10:28 AM.
    My Team<<<<<<<< When we lose one blessing, another is often most unexpectedly given in its place.” –C. S. Lewis

You will power train both?

EDIT : Ok
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Well from what I see, he is going to only PT the youth player
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Sidious View Post
    So what test are you going to conduct ?
    i'm tesing if it's worth it to sign your own U21. So far it seems like he's likely getting 2 skill points/46 condition = 2 green packs. So basically he's getting 1 skill points/green pack. It seems if I spent 50 tokens instead I can get almost a 7* Scout but if I spent 24 tokens on my U21 and the extra 26 tokens = 30 greens = 30 skill points I only manage to get him up to 5*. That's 2* difference. The plus side is U21 is only 18 yo, you can use him for long time and out of that 24 tokens, I actually save the $ cost. The minus side is that he's not able to catch up with the team right away and no SA. I will also test him with matches as well see how he performs and how many skill points he gains.

Quote Originally Posted by FC Barcelona View Post
    You will power train both?

EDIT : Ok
    only the U21

Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    i'm tesing if it's worth it to sign your own U21. So far it seems like he's likely getting 2 skill points/46 condition = 2 green packs. So basically he's getting 1 skill points/green pack. It seems if I spent 50 tokens instead I can get almost a 7* Scout but if I spent 24 tokens on my U21 and the extra 26 tokens = 30 greens = 30 skill points I only manage to get him up to 5*. That's 2* difference. The plus side is U21 is only 18 yo, you can use him for long time and out of that 24 tokens, I actually save the $ cost. The minus side is that he's not able to catch up with the team right away and no SA. I will also test him with matches as well see how he performs and how many skill points he gains.
    Well you must also take note of his performance on field as compare to the scout
    Started 21/02/13
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    Cup Champions

NOTE: I will also put him in the next 2 matches CUP and last game of Champions league since I'm up 5-0 away from the 1st leg of Cup and already qualified 1st place in CL. Usually home grown talents perform well and gain crazy skill points with match practice, we'll see.

Pro
    im not to clued up about the training (i dont power train) my youth player got 143 in a bout of training, how good or bad is that??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast