Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Confused...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by samuelsimanjunta View Post
    ****ing with Top Eleven. Few minutes ago i lost in league. He in first position, me in second place. My order normal mentality, normal tackel, low pressure. But i get one red card. I get lost 4-2. My team get goal with counter attack, but my setting not use counter. ****kkk... 4 season i play top eleven, i'm very late to uninstal this game. Now, i'm ready to follow my friends ex top eleven player. Bloody hell...

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk
    U will cry more if u reach higher levels where the teams full of 6-7* players....take it easy..think it as fun...Barca/ Munich or Real or MU also not always can win...

Famous
    Level 35.. 18 league champions. And you only 1 time be cup champion. Woww.... Fantastic !.. Tell me more why it happen?
    Haha, swearing first, now just throwing out sarcasm for no reason? Why you need to be a jerk to older managers?

This is a good example of why some moderator should tell you to watch your language and be nice to the community. You don't have to be here, you know.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Level 35.. 18 league champions. And you only 1 time be cup champion. Woww.... Fantastic !.. Tell me more why it happen?

Sent from my C6602 using Tapatalk
    I was lucky to win that! I have lost 2 other Finals in the Cup.

KFC Loella
    Level 35
    18 League Titles
    4 Champions League
    1 Cup
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 122
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Sanghaicola View Post
    ****ing with Topeleven and still loosing the games? You must be the worst goldigger ever ������

Odoslané z SM-N9005 pomocou Tapatalku
    Try to moderate dude. Four seasons are not enough to come here and start giving advices to players who've been playing for 3-4 years here.
    We all know that cup don't works like the league, league is per level, cup is per Average Quality, in my case Ive been almost all the seasons I played in Cups of +3-4 levels. +4 levels means that their players of 5* are 9* for me, in that case.

As said, this is a community of players, that, are here to share experiences, ask, and try to improve in the game.
    Repect everyone who's here and that you don't know should be something learned from home.
    So here, courtesy, or courtesy.

I suggest you open a team showcase page and try to understand the game first of all. Here you have people that can help a lot.
    Last edited by khris; 10-13-2016 at 09:17 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12