Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Prize money increases!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1
    Moi

[Official] Prize money increases!

[Official] Prize money increases!-money-cash-increase2.jpg

Hi Managers

We are delighted to announce that cash prizes for all competitions have been increased:

Prize money for the Top 4 teams in League groups has been increased exponentially

The better position a team ends up, the higher % increase he will get, compared to what he was getting until now. The 1st place will get 50% more money than he would have get with the old rules, the 2nd will get 33% more, the 3rd 10% more, and 4th place will get 5% more money.

This change has been already implemented, so all users will benefit from it at the end of the current season!

Prize money for winning a competition with knockout phases has been dramatically increased

So, teams winning the Champions League, the Super League, or the Cup will get 75% more cash than they are currently getting, making a real difference for the final winner.

This change will be applied with the Season that starts the 16th of October

any token?
    ibangali likes this.

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #3
    Moi
    I said cash

Famous
    Well now I really don't want @AlSvanberg in my competitions!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by HairDryer View Post
    any token?
    Maybe a contract option that is only available if you've got a trophy last season. You bet: win trophy again this season 40t contract, don't meet expectations then payout is 25t. Kind of like the beat your rivals contact.

Famous
    megalike!

Can you make the champion's team players level up once they win a major trophy(Champions league/super league or the league title)because right now winning a title is meaningless it has nothing special. On top of that it feels bad if you win a major title(s) with your team only to get rid of them next season so that you can compete(because they lose a star and although there abilities doesnt decrease but they become weaker because of reaching a new level)

Like it^^

Good, should exist a "considerable" or higher differance of economical benefit from these who win a title and these who do not.

Agree with LeManiaque... some times Ive talked about the idea to do a season per targets (lets say min' target, and max)... maybe have "the targets related to a contract" is a good idea...
    This can make players be more involved.

9.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #9
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Maybe a contract option that is only available if you've got a trophy last season. You bet: win trophy again this season 40t contract, don't meet expectations then payout is 25t. Kind of like the beat your rivals contact.
    Wow, I would totally go for this bonus. Would keep me on my toes all season.
    It could be quite a gamble but if you win the chosen trophy it would be the best thing ever hah.

This way I might get a few gray hairs in my mane when attending the final match, yikes!
    LeManiaque likes this.

Famous
    ^^^
    That contract idea could play well with the competitive managers who will be even more aggressive fighting for top spots because of this cash increase.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast