Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree991Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Season 85 - Are you ready?

CL looks like it will be very tough this season. A bunch of teams (one level higher) starting at 120%.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Got a Surprise 4-0 away win in my first cup match!

I don't know why...
    Dman2pt, Al Svanberg and Duncton like this.

Moving on..... Good win today ... Never knew I was using bad orders till the 62nd mins, happy the poor preparation did not lead to a defeat.

Well, we won this first day 0-2 our first Super League match and, lost without attend 1-0 the cup match that was more fair than old editions cause I face now a +1 level, and next posible rounds are the same, +1 level so, nice to see this change.

Then I went to the old version and I saw that going to the CL section, appear the groups of the CL in what was supposed I should be been 1st-4th lol

So nice to see a group of teams of the posible CL and see what they do from old version.

Attachment 72283

ohh now I see, this allow us to see, if play SL who can be 3rd of group and the posible rival for our group..... aha....
    Last edited by khris; 10-17-2016 at 05:06 AM.
    Dman2pt, Al Svanberg and Wiesse like this.

Pro
    2 seasons in a row with 1,5 treble. Main team ended first in the league, won the CL and lost the cupfinale. My second team won the treble. So only thing left was the poker but the association matches were incredible. I faced a complete 8-9 star scout team, so no chances there. We ended up third. Goal for next season would be winning the poker but some of my friends keep using low level teams. My brother for instance only uses free acadamy players and still performs well I have to say (don't know how haha). And even wins in the association matches a lot but when we start to face 6-7 star teams in silver 1 his 3-4 star team is coming up short.

Goal for this season is just to have fun. Last season I didn't attend half of the games and still won almost 2 trebs. It just depends on how well you prepare your team. My second team is almost fully reloaded with good new players. Got a very fast 19 old trainer with header SA. Other then that about 4 new players in the age of 22-24 all with SA for 15 tokens or so. Yesterday was quiet. My main team is having a hard time finding good players. So far only 1 fast trainer (hopefully available) in 2 days. Missed out on a 20 yr old goalie (nordeus) with 1on1 SA because of a hickup in the time where 3 secs left on the clock were suddenly 0 seconds. CRYYYYYYYYYYY.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

What have you learned from last season?
    Players are thankful, if you don't sell them.

Where did you place last season?
    We won the triple, again.

What are your achievements ?
    Only play at full stadium is missing.

What's your current level?
    Manager 10/League 10

What's your budget for this season?
    230 Mio + 150T

Who do you want to replace?
    nobody, that team won triple twice, so they'll get another chance.

What are your goals for this season?
    L and CL for sure, but this season, we also go for the cup

What's your training level?
    maximum - 91
    Last edited by nash123; 10-17-2016 at 07:32 AM.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Where can We see the days We play the competitions?

With the introduction of the SL and the reduction of cup games, not sure, witch day play what. And i would like to have a idea to bettter prepare the team.
    Al Svanberg likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

We had a great start into the new season:

yesterday, we won 7:0 at home, today we won 6:0 away vs slighty weaker team. I don't know, if manager was inactive... because he/she had good orders, no illegal formation and full stadium, but he/she wasn't there at both games.

Costa and Kraxner made really good starts: Costa: 6 goals, 3 assists; Kraxner: 3 goals, 3 assists.

It's gona be interesting, if somebody will be able, to make new records. Maybe two missing cupgames are too much.

And... we reached 1 Billion.
    Season 85 - Are you ready?-1billion.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    Cry...

Season 85 - Are you ready?-cup-f-rlust.jpg

Its been like this for Al FC the last while. The thing is, there is a lot of talk about if skill matters back and forth etc. Al FC is good, 112%, finished last season at 132%, but last year the wings have been a lot weaker than previous years, while the core has been stronger. Playing 5-4-1 I have strong core no matter what, but I need strong wings.

I think in this game, there always is a big risk from drawing the wrong conclusions. But I get a very strong feeling that it certainly matters a lot where on the field you have your talent, how good your team is in different areas. Now my right side is OK and my left side is weak. Before when my right side was weak, I also struggled a lot...
    Biggest win for me in TE so far. Been really excited for this season, and it would have been so disappointing had it been over before it started...

Season 85 - Are you ready?-cup-vinst.jpg

I set my formation and orders before the game, really thought things through, and made up my mind that I was not going to change anything. Mixturing during games can be good sometimes, especially if you really haven't prepared and thought things through before the game or if the opponent adjusts, or if you learn something about the opponent during the game (like that he is going down a certain flank from watching the grades of his players), but in these type of games I know that I will get a lot of advice from the AM to support my attacker more, to press higher, to play counter-attack and what not. When I adjust to that, it just don't pay off that well. In the loss I went up 1-0 and started to follow the AMs advice to put the game away and get an easy 2nd leg, and I ended up loosing 3-1...

But darn it was nerve-wrecking, I dominated but 0-0 in half time. Al FC lost the Cup Final last year after a bugging loss in the final with a big advantage in possession and shots. So I was like genuinely happy when the goals came in the 2nd half. Lol, almost sentimental.

One round down, four to go!
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 10-17-2016 at 09:53 AM.
    Wiesse, Gabez Teh, Duncton and 1 others like this.

Season 85 - Are you ready?-kalashni.jpg

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast