Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: This player using a cheat!!!

This player using a cheat!!!

This player usin token cheat.Player name Zoe V .Player club name borussia zoe. Please look at his profile he is have a big token cheat.Please ban him from Top Eleven !!!
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-21-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Give me his email, I want it too
    WZAWZDB!

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by lord113 View Post
    This player usin token cheat.Player name Zoe V .Player club name borussia zoe. Please look at his profile he is have a big token cheat.Please ban him from Top Eleven !!!
    How do you know that?

Have faced her/him several times, FAs. Won a few times too, but helluva roster and tough opponent. I saw nothing that indicated that she/he was cheating, instead of just buying Tokens.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-21-2016 at 02:59 PM.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #4
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey Lord113,

When ever you have suspicions about a fellow Manager you should notify our support team. That's because they have the means to actually find the club in question and forward it to our integrity team for further assessment.

But in general keep what Al Svanberg said in mind. We all jump to conclusions some times. If someone has a strong club it doesn't always mean that they cheat.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    @lord113
    as Jeeves said, if you want, send a report.
    But as many people using their real name (when playing with a fb account), probably the name you posted exists.
    You didn't give any evidence or clue about what you 're accusing him, you just made a post and leave.
    This guy/girl also cannot defend himself as he's not aware of your accusation.
    So, I edit your post and move the full name you posted.
    Gert Funck, Bunzo and Jeeves like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I thought of asking before, a question for @Jeeves and the @devs

Maybe you could give a statement as to how common or rare cheating of some sort actually is. I suspect at this point it is very, very marginal, with maybe duplicate accounts via Facebook spoofing, and the association loans cheat (nothing else to call that!) being the only visible examples.

Why we never see someone coming to the forum with the announcement:

"this guy is a great person that always let me win playing with 2* teams and accepting all my negotiations offers just offering money."

xD

Well, retutning to the topic as the companions said, to accuse, evidences should exist, these have to have a argument and a minimum of basis, like if someone accuse us or yourself... one can not come here and writte publicly accusations and our names as players.
    That's why there's a support channel with a team that investigates these cases with the needed privacity.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    I thought of asking before, a question for @Jeeves and the @devs...
    Cheating is fairly rare at the moment. We ban accounts on a daily basis, the majority of which are VPN abusers. The Associations loans exploit is actually extremely rare. It's a really slow and cumbersome process, so there are only a few people using it.
    LeManiaque likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Cheating is fairly rare at the moment. We ban accounts on a daily basis, the majority of which are VPN abusers. The Associations loans exploit is actually extremely rare. It's a really slow and cumbersome process, so there are only a few people using it.
    1. So? Because only some are using it there will be no punishment for them? Cmon guys, do something about it, it sux and is not fair.
    2. I never understood what vpn abuse is. What is the benefit of using vpn? I used it sometimes for other sites and not for cheating or so.
    I dont wanna get banned suddenly. I dont cheat T11. I dont even know how I should cheat.
    WZAWZDB!

Hmmm, searched forum and now know why VPN is not allowed.
    Hopefully I dont forget to put it out when connecting T11.
    But also read that some countrys are allowed to use it? Like China?
    WZAWZDB!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast