Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Is this cheating?

Apprentice
    This isn't technically a cheat. It is exploitation of a hole in the system.

Solution is easy. Just limit the association mode to managers of level 5 or above, and teams of level 5 or above.
    pnr8555 likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by bizcliz View Post
    i dont get how people have the time for this..maybe its because im old
    Well, if you have 2 devices it does not take much more time than classical power training.
    Last edited by gizzmo; 10-26-2016 at 11:21 AM.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hello Managers,

Rest assured that Nordeus is aware of this issue and are currently looking into it. While there are many possible solutions to this, as some suggested, a quick fix may create more problems than it solves. The developers are analyzing the current situation and I trust they will make the best decision under the circumstances.

We hear your voice and we understand how serious this is. We are acknowledging the issue, but it's understandable that we'd like to keep a low profile. Not many people are aware of the exploit yet, and the less it spreads the better for our players.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In a previous update when the team who gets the loan player can heal his condition with it's own packs, is the problem - and the solution.
    Don't they have any save/load versions ?
    chrysalis likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    This isn't technically a cheat. It is exploitation of a hole in the system.

Solution is easy. Just limit the association mode to managers of level 5 or above, and teams of level 5 or above.
    I don't think this is a solution, is not so hard to get an account level 5 or above, you can find dozens of them, trust me there are many people who would find it and many crazy enough to open 20,30 accounts every season and after few seasons they will have a good rotation to provide them plenty of boosters to start exploiting again.
    Last edited by PricopGeorgeCătălin; 10-26-2016 at 11:58 AM.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    Hello Managers,

We are acknowledging the issue, but it's understandable that we'd like to keep a low profile. Not many people are aware of the exploit yet, and the less it spreads the better for our players.
    The lower we will keep it the longer will take to get an update and a fix to this and yet, there is no answer to do this. Can we do it as well? I know sounds rude but if for the moment this is an "allowed" exploit can we do it as well or there are some risks? Yet I am curious how Nordeus will fix this and what will happen with everything earned by them as long there is no public answer.

This is few months old already, nothing new, we can't wait few months for another update to fix this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    I don't think this is a solution, is not so hard to get an account level 5 or above, you can find dozens of them, trust me there are many people who would find it and many crazy enough to open 20,30 accounts every season and after few seasons they will have a good rotation to provide them plenty of boosters to start exploiting again.
    It's not only that
    I think it's a pity for a new (real) player of the game, not to participate in this very good (it's still my opinion) competition and have to wait 4 months for this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    The lower we will keep it the longer will take to get an update and a fix to this and yet, there is no answer to do this. Can we do it as well? I know sounds rude but if for the moment this is an "allowed" exploit can we do it as well or there are some risks? Yet I am curious how Nordeus will fix this and what will happen with everything earned by them as long there is no public answer.

This is few months old already, nothing new, we can't wait few months for another update to fix this.

I agree but there is this other thing- the more people know about this "scheme", the more people will start associations like these and things will get out of control.I personally do not want to play against associations like these and the less there are, the less is the chance to get opponents like these. I think that there are many people who, if learn about this, will start associations like these so really- the lower profile the better.
    ☙ We are gods in the chrysalis.❧

Famous
    I honestly do not understand why Nordeus are reacting in such a cumbersome fashion. The take-home message seems to be: go ahead, you can do it! At the very least, they should freeze those associations progress/rewards and send a warning message to their members. We even see those people teasing us in the association section of the forum (can you beat us ?). Really strange behaviour...
    LeManiaque likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

@gizzmo unfortunately this is not illegal, because it is not mentioned as prohibited in the official rules. Yes, as said in previous comments- it may be better if Nordeus returns the things back to how they were- to not be able to heal players, taken on loan, but this way the cooperation between teams will be cut and part of the "group team" spirit will be lost.
    I really hope that the developers will think about something soon enough in order for this kind of behaviour to be stopped. We'll see
    ☙ We are gods in the chrysalis.❧

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast