Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Need some advice

Need some advice

I started playing this game 2 days ago (16th day of the season) at the 13th place in my league. I have one of the strongest teams in my league but I don't know if I will be able to catch up.
    screenshot from my league

Here is my current squad:
    main team
    reserve

I have read a few guides and I think I understand the basics of the game but I have still a lot of questions and need some advice. I'm quite active and I farm all available rest packs. But I don't buy any tokens.
    My main problem is, that I don't know what I should focus on. Should I invest in fast trainers and power train them? Or should I rather go for 5* veterans? The problem with fast trainers would be, that the season is ending soon and they are going to lose a star. So maybe I should wait for the next season and then get some fast trainers? And what about my current squad? Should I sell my fast trainers before the end of the season, so they don't lose any value, or just train and keep them?
    I would also appreciate if someone could tell me who in my squad is a fast trainer and explain (or link to a thread, if such exists. I didn't have much luck finding any specific information for my level) how to tell whether a player is a fast trainer. From what I know it depends on the wage/value, but at which point does a player become a fast trainer? 200? And is this factor the same for all player, or is it higher/lower for weaker players? For example a 5* and a 3* player both with a 200 w/v factor. If I train the 3* to 5*, will he be as good as the 5*? What is the max wage/value a player can have?

Famous
    My advice, just stay at this position: you'll be unstoppable next season !
    nikolgiorgos, Maddhew and madflo19 like this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Famous
    I think I started day 13 position 11, fought up to 4th. I recommend fight for every win you can, to start learning strategy, find who performs well, try different formations. This effort will get you hooked. Finishing above 8th should be minimum goal to get extra income from champions or super league next season.

Be conservative spending tokens, you will make mistakes. I recommend cut anyone you want, especially if they have form average under 6. Next season you might buy veteran 5 star players up to age 30 to avoid retirees. Fill your roster, all spots, even if with young cheap players. Focus on training to increase your drill levels, this helps long-term.

Edit: for your specific team, you seem to have good knowledge base, I think you will make good decisions on your own. Some mistakes are inevitable and invaluable in the learning process. Don't be scared to sell, don't be scared to hold or renew.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 11-02-2016 at 05:11 PM.
    Maddhew likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    My advice, just stay at this position: you'll be unstoppable next season !
    agree 100 %
    khris likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    agree 100 %
    agree 200%, tank basically and stay training till new season comes.

thanks for the answers. What about fast trainers and rest packs? should I use them to train my players faster or just accumulate them for the future?
    When the second season starts, should I also invest in some fast trainers and expensive young players to keep for the future, or just keep buying veterans?

In before he complains about being out of the cup first round next season
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Addicted
    I am going to quit after this season,even my team is almost 8 star now....

first, the free packs from video....if it shows "sorry, there is no offer" i am still find, now, I click in, it took me to a black screen and i can do nothing. i have to jump out from the game, close it and reload it. so, i contract the tech... they reply me to tell the supplier for the offer.... so, CAN T11 tell me, when you only have that stupid ONE button( i suggest before, bring back the supplier we can choose), and when i click it, it go black screen can tell which the supplier is it????

second, just a personal feeling, many talk about the formation, style, stuff.... what i feel this game is when the server don't want you to win, you have completely no choice no many formation, whatever thing you trying to do. for the past 17 season, except season 2 i didn't won the league title (+ 14 CL title), i won all...and since season 2... i only use one formation no matter what formation i am facing... so, I can said my formation almost won all the formation.... this season, there is another strong team in my league, so, again, there are only two team fighting the title~ first round, 1 score first, but that he score 3 later.... so i lose...and that cause me 5 pt behind him.... today the 2nd round, i score again first and then he pull 2 back .....at 80min... level it and there was a draw..... and the AM report said..."although we were the slightly better team, the game was really hard" (so... got score 2 times on fist half ...is normal....)
    then he said " "our defense was firm on the ball" ---> so lost 2 goal is complete normal for a firm defense on the ball...
    then the last point he has " Arash Salarpour (one of my DC who can also play DR) was't motivated enough" and i only have 3 DC....so how a not motivated enough DC made the defense firm on ball?? this is kind of a joke.... even T11 said they improve it...

so, kind of tire for this game now... and i will just let it go..... let it go.....

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    I am going to quit...

first, the free packs from video....
    Dude, why are you sharing this here? Someone's first post, first week playing... asking for advice....

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Dude, why are you sharing this here? Someone's first post, first week playing... asking for advice....
    if you read careful.... i already answer the post.... if the system don't want you to win... no matter what you do, you can't win.... and i already said i only use 1 formation for the 17 season (since season 2) --> this is the path .....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast