Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Yay a new contest!

Famous
    Khris, please discuss with the mod staff
    1) appropriate ways to interact with forum users. Accusing me of using a VPN and calling me a child are not appropriate behavior for anyone remotely authority on this forum; I'm quite sure Nordeus expected better community interaction. And personally, you are an adult, sir , and can do better.

2) appropriate process for posting this like this, because despite his analysis, this is transferring T11 virtual goods, which is against the word the rules. It does not take a moderator to understand English, thanks very much.
    So perhaps the rules need a revision, or maybe you need to make this official in conjunction with Nordeus, something I suspect they would encourage. But as it stands, dropping videos in this way is, as I said, unofficial and sketchy.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 11-05-2016 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Khris, please discuss with the mod staff
    1) appropriate ways to interact with forum users. According me of using a VPN and calling me a child are not appropriate behavior for anyone remotely authority on this forum; I'm quite sure Nordeus expected better community interaction. And personally, you are an adult, sir , and can do better.

2) appropriate process for posting this like this, because despite his analysis, this is transferring T11 virtual goods, which is against the word the rules. It does not take a moderator to understand English, thanks very much.
    So perhaps the rules need a revision, or maybe you need to make this official in conjunction with Nordeus, something I suspect they would encourage. But as it stands, dropping videos in this way is, as I said, unofficial and sketchy.
    I am the first that try to bring content here and, that try to fight to adapt the rules for this, because really we need this. I understand that, the rules are sometimes not easy to interpret, but these have, in some cases, a flexible interpretation, and the moderators hav a margin to apply the rules.

As said, I will not allow videos that force forumers to go to a personal channel, videos with direct publicity, or (and this have to be added in the rules) with a "subscribe to our channel".

Regarding this:
    "promoting the unauthorized sale or transfer of Top Eleven’s virtual goods."

This is authorized when the codes used to give the gifts to the contest winners, are allowed by Nordeus.
    I understand but, that these contests can be more polite.

Regarding the interaction with Pavel, I am sure he know that there are better ways to answer, there's no need for that knowing the plans.
    Now really, we have to discuss regarding posts like this the definitive rules to have a good environment in relation with this type of content.

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    First of all I have official codes of Nordeus, If I want to gift someone an official jersey, I will give him 2 codes of 50 tokens or 1 code of 100 tokens and he will buy it alone. If I want to give him 50 tokens I'll just send him OFFICIAL code and he will get them.

Mr. Maniaque, we know the rules. If I do this contest it's just because I want to help managers and to interact with them as Khris said, I don't get paid for it or I don't take money from an alternative site, so chill down.

There is nothing unofficial and illegal, I'm not so stupid to post something like that on the forum where Top Eleven developers can see it. I post it here to have more people involved and to make something new. I don't understand why you are doing all this drama. You're like attacking me for all this time accusing me everytime.

I repeat for last time, it's not unoffical and sketchy. I have official codes and I don't break any rule. We, the mods are trying to make better the rules and as Khris said we will "fight" to modify some rules to make community better.

EDIT:

In my opinion the moderators are not like developers of T11, and they don't have to be the authority. I think that we must be friendly with managers.

P.S: About VPN, just explain me why your IP leads me to an unkown place and none of my IP tracking programs can find your exact city? Many times that's the cause of VPN, so I'm just warning you to not use it, that's all
    Last edited by Pavel Zelene; 11-05-2016 at 05:28 PM.
    Link of Top Eleven moderators page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Eleven-...26569864071700

Quote Originally Posted by Pavel Zelene View Post
    P.S: About VPN, just explain me why your IP leads me to an unkown place and none of my IP tracking programs can find your exact city? Many times that's the cause of VPN, so I'm just warning you to not use it, that's all
    Paranoid much?

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Paranoid much?
    I had a case once, when one guy had similar IP that was leading to Unknown place and the IP didn't give any information about router, place, address etc.
    I gave his name from FaceBook to Moi (the Administrator) and when Moi checked he was using the VPN. That's why I'm asking why the IP is so buggy
    Link of Top Eleven moderators page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Eleven-...26569864071700

when the contest will end?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavel Zelene View Post

EDIT: Aren't you bored of using VPN? You know that for using VPN you can get banned, right?
    accept your defeat.
    An interesting way to "ask" why you can't make sense of my IP.

I originally suggest you improve how this is presented, because it does not appear official to anyone who doesn't know using official codes makes sharing Pavel Production videos acceptable here.. That's a simple thing to improve, isn't it?

Think we're good and done on this
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 11-05-2016 at 09:04 PM.

Did I actually wrote anywhere "Pavel's Productions" ?
    I said already that everything is official because I've got official Top Eleven codes.

If you have another questions or arguments to talk about PM me.

The contest will end tonight. The winner will be announced as soon as possible.

I won! I'll take all the tokens please.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

Quote Originally Posted by HoofDaddy View Post
    I won! I'll take all the tokens please.
    Who said that you won? .-.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast