Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Yay a new contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Pavel Zelene View Post
    Who said that you won? .-.
    Pavel, why are you closing totally legit threads?

like this in suggestions?

http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestions/44835-throw.html

http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...ggestions.html

Why are you closing the possibility to discus suggestion in an ordinarily maner? Please explain
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 11-07-2016 at 12:03 PM.
    Bunzo likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Italian Forum Moderator Pavel Zelene's Avatar
    Reasons:

http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...ggestions.html -
    Top Eleven is an international game and calling the Super Cup "Europa League" will be a little bit discriminating.
    I think that there is no need for this suggestion. I explained why, if Top Eleven will introduct this Suggestion there will be like 40% of managers complaining about this because of discrimination.

http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestions/44835-throw.html - There is already the "Throw In" in the game. Maybe some of you didn't give a lot of attention while you played, but trust me...Nordeus couldn't skip a such detail.

If you have more questions, feel free to PM me or to ask here
    Link of Top Eleven moderators page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Eleven-...26569864071700

Famous
    Well, it's one thing to disagree with a suggestion. Another is to close a thread. Is this the role of a mod when no one is being offensive ? To me, it looks like an abuse of authority. Nordeus are grown people: they can decide by themselves what is a good suggestion and what is not.
    Bunzo likes this.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Well, it's one thing to disagree with a suggestion. Another is to close a thread. Is this the role of a mod when no one is being offensive ? To me, it looks like an abuse of authority. Nordeus are grown people: they can decide by themselves what is a good suggestion and what is not.
    There was no reason to keep the thread open. Throw ins are already in the game, so the thread had no point at all.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Quote Originally Posted by jcohen42 View Post
    There was no reason to keep the thread open. Throw ins are already in the game, so the thread had no point at all.
    Exactly. There is no point to discuss about these Threads.
    Link of Top Eleven moderators page on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Top-Eleven-...26569864071700

Famous
    Exactly. There is no point to discuss about these Threads.
    Is this part of a mod's assignment to decide what's worth discussing or not ? When I'm not interested in a topic, I do not read it. As long as people comply with the forum rules, I think they can discuss whatever they want.
    Concerning the "throw in" topic, my advice is that THERE ARE throw ins in the game but no one has evidences for that as the text never mentions them. Only in some animations do we get the impression that 2 players indeed play one.
    Club: FC Lomagne

Level: 33

Current Season (44): League (ON STRIKE), CL (N/A), Cup (In - Quarter-Finals)

Previous Season: League (11th), CL (Final), Cup (Last 16)

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Is this part of a mod's assignment to decide what's worth discussing or not ? When I'm not interested in a topic, I do not read it. As long as people comply with the forum rules, I think they can discuss whatever they want.
    Concerning the "throw in" topic, my advice is that THERE ARE throw ins in the game but no one has evidences for that as the text never mentions them. Only in some animations do we get the impression that 2 players indeed play one.
    So you really want to convert the name of "Cup" in "Europa League" ? I think it's discriminating. Top Eleven has got not only European managers, we are in all the world. If we make Europa League then let's make the Asian Cup too....and Australian Cup...and more cups... The name is good, I didn't close by my own, I spoke with other mods before closing it

Regarding Throw In, I have video evidence that this feature is introducted already in the game. The manager has suggested this idea...but it already exists, STOP, discussion closed. If you want to suggest any other ideas then open another Thread. That one was about Throw Ins.

Any other questions?

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #28
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hey @Pavel, please check my PM. Thank you!

Edit:
    Btw I also went along and asked the devs if the live match animation has Throw-ins incorporated in to it's visual representation of highlight sequences from the match simulation.

The answer is no. The live match animation does not render throw-ins. As you may have noticed the animation starts rendering a highlight of the action when there are important plays to be shown.

Of course that does not mean that there are no Throw-ins incorporated in to the simulation of the game. The engine plays out all such occurrences.

But there are no animation sequences that try to start of from when a throw-in is being played out.

NOTE: Yes I understand that some may think they've seen a Throw-in played out but at the end of the day the players are dots that have no legs or hands and thus it's not completely obvious if the player is throwing the ball or kicking it.
    LeManiaque, Bunzo and Gert Funck like this.

Regarding Throw In, I have video evidence that this feature is introducted already in the game.

Any other questions?

Btw I also went along and asked the devs if the live match animation has Throw-ins incorporated in to it's visual representation of highlight sequences from the match simulation.<br />
    <br />
    The answer is no. The live match animation does not render throw-ins.

Good that you have that "video evidence" maybe you will do a contest with it lol

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Bunzo likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #30
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Oh and one more thing.

Guys... please be friendly with each other. Don't let passion take over you!
    I know I know we are all football fans so passion is a natural part of us all. But, you have the privilege of written communication. You CAN take your words back before actually "saying" them, alright?

I've already had a PM correspondence with a few of you regarding what's been happening here but just to make it clear - It is everyone's responsibility to keep things civilized. Even in the case that you disagree with or *gasp* don't like someone because of Reason1, Reason2, Reason3, etc you can still be calm and understanding in your replies. I know we are all on the internet here but, come on... we are better than the internet m'kay?

There is a word that is in heavy use in the Nordeus office, it's called EMPATHY. It means to have the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast