Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Yay a new contest!

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #31
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Btw I also went along and asked the devs if the live match animation has Throw-ins incorporated in to it's visual representation of highlight sequences from the match simulation.<br />
    <br />
    The answer is no. The live match animation does not render throw-ins.

Good that you have that "video evidence" maybe you will do a contest with it lol

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Gonna quote my self here @Madflo19
    "NOTE: Yes I understand that some may think they've seen a Throw-in played out but at the end of the day the players are dots that have no legs or hands and thus it's not completely obvious if the player is throwing the ball or kicking it.", and will add that I have friends that say they've seen it. I believe them. I on the other hand never saw this... or never got tricked by the animation that I saw it. So I had to go and directly ask.

And let's stop calling each other out, come on!
    It's a never ending cycle... we know that.

Famous
    This seems like a great thread to lock. The "contest" is over, the thread is rude and off topic, and there's not been a constructive post in a page. Thanks to Jeeves for settling the waters.
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 11-08-2016 at 03:06 PM.
    Jeeves likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #33
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    This seems like a great thread to lock. The "contest" is over, the thread is rude and off topic, and there's not been a constructive post in a page. Thanks to Jeeves for settling the waters.
    Good point there. The original topic is basically over at this point (Pavel's contest) and any further conversation would most likely spawn more vitriol if anyone even comments after this point.

Due to the above mentioned reasons, I will close the thread.
    Gert Funck, Bunzo and khris like this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234