Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Recommended players - how the engine works

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Spoke too soon - he found some - but he should know that I rarely use DML...

Attachment 78154
    for a people that will buy 79 token player your excuse is "non sense!" rarely use DML ? really ? this is ridiculous.
    give him 60 rest pack from ads he can be other than DML example he can be train to DC which is everyone use it. or DMC even a ML depend what you need him.
    ( this recomended still young and can keep his star for several season ahead)

the only people that has right to complain is the guy who get GK who can't be feed rest pack to get another position.
    Last edited by Crisismana; 02-25-2017 at 08:23 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    no, why ?
    79T is something a manager can gather in one season without buying or farming.
    it's 50 T from associations if playing in GOLD 1 plus some tokens from daily gifts for example (without spending from the monthly 35T)
    But for those tokens you expect something perfect.
    This player has only 1 position useful for Tali, plus a sa not so useful for a defender.
    If he was a DL-DC with "aerial" or "wall", then it would be a good case to think about.
    Bunzo and madflo19 like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I probably use a DML 2 or 3 times a season, and I have a perfectly good ML/DML player who can play in that position effectively, so I don't see the need to shell out 79T on another player in that position. Niko has it down right. The player is too expensive for my needs and has a pointless SA.

If he was a DC/DL with wall or aerial def. then I would have mortgaged my Grandmother to get the tokens for him, can't find that sort of player on the TM this season and the Scout ones all have penalty or corner SA.

The only thing Niko has wrong is that I can grab over 50T in a season - I'm not even in an Association, let alone one in Gold 1...
    Last edited by talisman; 02-25-2017 at 03:36 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

interesting... pointless SA huh... you are using 4-5-1V i am right ?

"4-5-1V needs excellent DMC and AML/AMR players to work correctly. It's my default formation, and the only arrows I use are 'up' on the two AM players."

Quote Originally Posted by Crisismana View Post
    interesting... pointless SA huh... you are using 4-5-1V i am right ?

"4-5-1V needs excellent DMC and AML/AMR players to work correctly. It's my default formation, and the only arrows I use are 'up' on the two AM players."
    Your point? 4-5-1V doesn't use DML. It doesn't use ML either, hence I have a reasonable-Q utility ML/DML for the occasions when I do need one of those positions.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

my point is why you so riggid to set him to only play DML when you can train him to be DMC instead (as 19 yo. he is fast trainer)

figure it your self here : set him as CK and see this SA PM do his magic. (remember he has background of DL/DML who has good crossing)

and what 4-5-1V needs to works correctly ? "yeah. DML with pointless SA."

you said "If he was a DC/DL with wall or aerial def. then I would have mortgaged my Grandmother to get"

then what do you do for a "Legendary Playmaker" ?

good manager not expect something to be perfect for him. they create it for them self.

https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...reenshots.html
    Last edited by Crisismana; 02-25-2017 at 02:02 PM.

You're assuming that (a) I've got the green packs, and/or the T to buy them after shelling out the 79 for the player, and (b) the time to spend training him to be the player that I want/need.

If I did buy the player, I would spend 90% of the time playing him as DL - for that I'd need him to have wall or aerial def., as my current DC/DL and DC/DMC players do.

You're being totally illogical - I'm not spending 79T on a player who is 2/3rds useless to me. I'll save the T for a player to come up that does fit in with my team. At the moment, a DL/DML does not.

I can see no point in continuing this conversation. Have a nice day.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-25-2017 at 02:16 PM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    my point is why you so riggid to set him to only play DML when you can train him to be DMC instead
    Ι don't think this is a good idea (from the managerial point of view).
    Here is a player you can buy with not so many tokens, with double position and (maybe) useful sa.
    then you can invest to him for an extra position or quality (as he is 5* player and he can do some good gaining)
    Recommended players - how the engine works-recom-lv29-amr-st.jpg

Also to him
    Recommended players - how the engine works-recom-lv30.jpg

but for 70T you can expect only a player of high q, ready for your team
    Recommended players - how the engine works-recom-lv9.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Hoping to not get a GK anymore by my assistant... i sell my old one and bought 2 young... now i've got 3 GK...
    It's useless.. it's always the same who plays...
    If i got a GK next time.. i think i'll be mad for sure!

Famous
    Recommended players - how the engine works-screenshot_2017-02-26-20-19-23.jpg

I've got 3x GK on the bench, 2-3 ST (can't remember those who will never play), and 1 DR @85 + 1 DR/ DMR @64.

Wonder if the boost to 25 on the roster will make for more diverse recommendations
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Page 12 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast