Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree193Likes

Thread: Recommended players - how the engine works

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Attachment 78279

I've got 3x GK on the bench, 2-3 ST (can't remember those who will never play), and 1 DR @85 + 1 DR/ DMR @64.

Wonder if the boost to 25 on the roster will make for more diverse recommendations
    you are a "good manager" that not expect something to be perfect for you don't you ? (aka. not someone that complain and wait for next recomendation then hope for the best it not offer other GK for the next 3 times) kappa

you just create a way to solve this how recomended engine work. now we are on step ahead to prove if it is the way to solve the GK back to back recomendation mystery.

next step is wait for other. if they report if it work (so guys if you had the problem with GK recomendation, try his way and report to forum if it is really work). or wait for your next recomended, if it right to have extra GK (minimum has 3 GK) will change the recomendation if you already had your recomended this day.

hipotesis :
    so... if it is right.
    this is the way, then we will had a way to counter the recomendation for a while. next real step is implement new feature to promote recomendation "can and must be", choosen by manager need. so this case will be solve and every one can throw their token (money) to nordeus more.

and for manager who still complain. still did not get the perfect player, with multiple position he need at recomendation. the only way i know is... "feed the player rest pack" (pick recomended player that still young he is fast train) to get the position you need. lack of green is lie (bull****) if you find your self short of green there is many way to get it (that sweet green pack).

1 watch ads.
    2 log in daily to get those limited weekly event
    2 upgrade your stadium
    3 do friendly
    4 join good asotiation and win some thropy (green) there.
    5 loan your player to your friend and give they those new 5 limited green *make sure you are captain and do the trick (threat kick) if necessary *jk
    6 throw token (money money money) to nordeus
    7 if anyone knew the way not listed here post below.

if you still find your self lack of green you must be not good at managing your rest pack.

(but i had 3 league to compete with and i blow all my green there) squad been update to 25 now. rotate your player more, save those green! use green for important thing only.

(but the recomendation has high value of token but doesn't suit it value like the position dont have then best SA)... F*** You and your pefectsionist personality! simply don't buy recomended and there is other three market player out there! auction. nordgen black market and transfer market that open daily that you can choose those your suit player need.
    Last edited by Crisismana; 02-27-2017 at 05:50 PM.

What do you smoke dude?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Are you seriously suggesting to buy a 79 token player, and then start training for another position? seriously?

still it doesn't give you the ability to get a defender or DM(x) since there are only AM(x)/ST or GK.. what position would you train to get that?
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-27-2017 at 09:06 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    the ability to get a defender or DM(x) since there are only AM(x)/ST or GK.. what position would you train to get that?
    Gert , did you see the defenders in my recommendation? I'll have 3 (unreliable) GK for a while, will see what happens...
    I don't mind under-21 GKs on the bench for investment since they'll gain skill points from most any training.

Remember guys, English ain't easy, cut everyone a break when they're trying to share something thoughtful. We've got plenty of trolls around here who really earn some smack!
    Crisismana likes this.
    "Please stay polite"
    -The Justicer, "Never accept defeat"

Pueblo FC

Unofficial Updates Thread

Rookie
    For the first time in a long time i got MC by recommandation.
    So i bought the MC-MR.

Got 3 GK is finally a good thing lol
    Crisismana likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    Gert , did you see the defenders in my recommendation? I'll have 3 (unreliable) GK for a while, will see what happens...
    I don't mind under-21 GKs on the bench for investment since they'll gain skill points from most any training.

Remember guys, English ain't easy, cut everyone a break when they're trying to share something thoughtful. We've got plenty of trolls around here who really earn some smack!
    The guys English is perfectly understandable. What isn't understandable is his insistence in regurgitating the procedure we all know and use on the 18yo 5* fast-trainer Nordgens that we can pick up for a few tokens off the normal Transfer Market a few times a season at 5-6am GMT and applying it to the most expensive of the AM recommendation players, who already have the rating and SA that we would be training the fast trainers for. In my experience, the expensive AM players, although good players and good trainers, have never been particularly fast trainers.

For 79T I am expecting a player who will fit my needs, with all the appropriate accessories. Imagine if you bought a Rolls-Royce and it came with the steering wheel the wrong side, a 1 litre engine under the bonnet and no spare tyre, and then you were told you have to pay extra to get it put right. That's what the 'gentleman' above is proposing.

You have ample opportunity to create the player you want with much cheaper initial outlay, don't expect to do the same with an AM player.

In my view, the AM is provided by Nordeus and therefore works for them. He should also be working for the manager. He has access to the manager's playing style, the player roster and their quality and SAs, and stats for the appearances and match ratings. The AM should be using this to bring to the managers' attention a selection of players that will improve the squad as it stands, not a random (and/or repeated) choice of players that the manager has little interest in - after all, the object is for the manager to buy a player, therefore bringing income for Nordeus.

I already know which players I will be looking to replace next season - they will then be 3* and low-Q 4* players who I will be looking for good 5* replacements for. If the AM was to offer a selection of players that will be excellent replacements for them, then Nordeus would get a guaranteed sale, not an unfulfilled one.
    Last edited by talisman; 02-28-2017 at 09:38 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I badly needed MC or something like that...I have weakest player on midfield, but nothing new...

Recommended players - how the engine works-l.jpg

if the on ethe right was 19yo i would tell you to buy him and give him MC. I have done this to a recommended player and it is one of my key players in MC.

But 20yo I would not buy for 79T.

My recommendation for 79T was 21yo... blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

also I wonder why the subject still has not changed into:
    Recommended players - how the engine DOES NOT work
    k1tb likes this.
    ♣----------------------------------------------------------------------------♣
    [First team] Clover 13 - Panathinaikos FC Legends
    -->Team Showcase<--
    [Second team] Angry Sheep FC

Rookie
    Got 7 players in the team that can play striker. Only one GK who happens to be the weakest player in my starting lineup.

Boom! ST/AMR as recommended. Getting somewhat sick of this

79 tokens for a 21 year aml. thanx but no thanx!

Recommended players - how the engine works-capture3.jpg
    Cloverfield likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast