Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Improved Youth Academy!

Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    This academy players don't loose any star when the team is promoted
    What would make you think that then ?

Apprentice
    Nothing
    LeManiaque likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by REDEEMER130 View Post
    Nothing
    Another useless post.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Barry Brinkhuijsen and Bunzo like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by madflo19 View Post
    Another useless post.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk
    Hey don't say it a useless post .

VIP
    New youngster... He needs 120+ green packs to reach scout level and price for 125 green packs is 116 tokens, so his actual price is 122 tokens to be useful...

[Official] Improved Youth Academy!-11b.jpg

In that case, when we buy a 4*/5* FT, to reach him scout lvl, I don't think cheaper

Btw, this days it's hard to find 4/5* FT, most coming on the market are 3*
    Bunzo likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I don't think cheaper
    wrong
    I bought this nordgen before 4 seasons.
    [Official] Improved Youth Academy!-new-nordg-ml-aml-almasi.jpg

After those two guys spent some tokens in the initial round , I got him with a last sec snip, with 4 tokens.
    One more token to rename him and a first investment of 30 greens to make him 6* and 141 q.
    At the end of the season, with the normal daily training for the bonus, the gaining from the games and some MoM sp, he was near the 7*.
    The same for every season till his 22-23.
    [Official] Improved Youth Academy!-hulk-d10.jpg

If he was the "new" academy player, I should use (besides 8 T), about extra 100 greens to make him like the nordgen I bought (from 135 q to 139 q + the sa).
    The only pros is the money.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 11-25-2016 at 01:49 PM.
    Bunzo, madflo19 and Alessio Fitch like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

let's be honest youth academy still ****,sorry for the language but I expected better from top eleven after all these years you still just want to squeeze out our tokens and give us bad experience starting with increasing scout to 69 tokens and charging us tokens for our own youth academy,this is crap
    Bunzo likes this.

Addicted
    Can I get a response?

Quote Originally Posted by Teda View Post
    Moi,

Great to hear from you with this great news! Thank you Nordeus!

Is it fair to ask if you can provide a bit more details because some of us might get academy player on early days next season (not me, I won't get it until Day 8 next season).

Some sample questions:

1. In current settings, 24 token player is the best quality compared to less token cost players, in the new settings, what is the benchmark we should refer to?

2. What does it mean "better quality"? 5 star or with specialty?

3. This is an important question: is there any trade off to buy/use these players? As we know, some players look good but they are not efficient at all, this is due to the internal algorithm that the developers use to program each individual players. Sometimes we buy someone looks really good then train him hard but it ends up with the fact that he is actually an useless player regardless his stars. Do these youngsters have this type of issues? I. E., if we see a really good player from our academy, and we buy him, and use s lot of sources to train him, do we have a high chance to get a really good result?

4. How often do we get youngsters? Is the current setting of duration (depends on the academy level) still applied to this new change?

Again, many thanks for sharing this info, I am very anxious to see this change in the next season given the fact that the auction market is getting more and more horrible .... BTW, can Nordeus do something for this as well?
    Last edited by Teda; 11-26-2016 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Modify

Dreamer
    I was very pleased with my last Youth Academy player for Al FC.

I have been looking for a DMR or MR or AMR Fast-trainer for 3 seasons, but haven't seen a single one. I was up a little late on Day 1 (say 6:30), and only got one good FT for Al FC and 2 for HFF plus a good 19 y/o FT for HFF. There haven't been too many FTs for me lately, I am at lvl 6.

So for like 14 Tokens or something like that I got a kid that is 5 Stars and 80% plus AMR and MR. I want a right wing-back with the Shadow Striker ability (they score a ton). Compared to a 99% Fast-Trainer, my "loss" is 14 token to get the player, 72 Tokens to get him to 99% minus 1 to 3-4 token to bid for the fast trainer and minus 48 tokens to get an extra position for the FT. The net is just a 32-36 Tokens loss -- compared to being lucky enough to finding the right Fast Trainers. That is definitely worth it to get the right player.

On both my accounts, competing for the same FTs, I come across maybe 5-8 of them per account per season. 1-2 always seem to be GKs. DCs and STs aren't unusual. But I can easily go like 3-4 years before finding a specific position. Like you find the right position, but it has a special ability that you don't like, or you don't see a right side FT in 3 season, stuff like that.

Also, remember that not everyone is up extremely early to chase the fast trainers, or even have a clue that they exist that early. For them its also quite good to get a top notch fast trainer or two per season.

I like it, far from useless at least. Can't complain!
    Last edited by Al Svanberg; 11-26-2016 at 10:16 PM.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast