2-2 lol and thats all. xD

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    2-2 lol and thats all. xD
    2 injuries, players beating each other, some spit, 5-6 red cards
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    Had an important 2-1 victory over my league rival, putting me finally 5 points ahead; we'll fight for positions 1-2 the rest of the season.

This time I was 4141 @ 111% vs her 451v @ 117% with deadly AMR and very good DMC. Thankfully she had a sub DL, I'd take any advantage given. I did have a full +15% possession bonus.
    She scored from an early corner, and we equalized before the half. We were maintaining possession well but didn't take the lead until 83' after a string of corner attempts.

Season 86 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2016-11-30-13-44-40.jpg

I trained up a low Q, but remarkably successful ML with corner specialty, which has already proven valuable. He took MoM and assisted both goals, which has actually landed him atop the league ratings list, despite being a lowly 80% on a 111% team. He took a few MoM titles last season when he was even weaker, and, perhaps tellingly, I caught a match commentary last season that said "he rarely misses". I took that as a clue...

Season 86 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2016-11-30-14-06-36.jpg
    Duncton and Dman2pt like this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    caught a match commentary last season that said "he rarely misses". I took that as a clue...
    Yeah, I got the same commentary today on a strikerwho scored his second goal in his eight match. Funny isn't it? 😉

Dreamer
    Season 86 - Are you ready?-cupmotst-ndare2.jpg

Really relieved to get this lead after the 1st leg in the Cup against this opponent.

I beat him in the final of last year's Cup and we became friends afterwards. He has played friendlies against me all season, I would guess at like 10 games at least. Didn't know we were in the same Cup again, so when I saw that he was the opponent I got a bit afraid. Had he figured me out?

But I think sometimes it can be a bit of a curse to have a really good team. Especially if you don't compete that much in FA games. He started with this formation:
    AML-AMC-AMR
    MC-MC-MC
    DMC
    DC-DC-DC

IE a fake 3-4-3 with no striker. He took the lead 1-0, and held it quite long. But I moved out my AMC to get both a AML and AMR, and by using the Possession Bonus plus his possession penalty from having no striker, it paid of and I went from 1-0 to 1-2. Then he came back and made it 2-2 in the 54th. But after I made it 2-3 I think he tilted a bit, He went with a formation with no wing players (DL/DR/MR/ML/AML/AMR), and the goals just kept coming for me. I have thought about some of these formations my self and experimented with them, I am not saying that all illigal or odd formations are worthless, but they are only the best in certain very specific situations. Like against a red card team if you combine it late with high pressure. If you have a really good team, there is a risk that you get away with a bit too much on an every day basis, and when you face a tougher opponent you don't know what will work and what won't.

Very exciting game though! This kid had certainly prepared tremendously for it, and the score lie a bit. Shots were 11-22. Was a bit scary at times.
    LeManiaque, Duncton and Dman2pt like this.
    A true beginners guide for ambitious players!
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...s-players.html

Understanding the 2016 Training System
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...ng-system.html

How to make a budget
    http://forum.topeleven.com/tutorials...op-player.html

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Svanberg View Post
    This kid had certainly prepared tremendously...
    Prayer to the football gods is the only preparation when you face Al FC.
    Al Svanberg likes this.

Used the green jersey as part of tribute to Chapecoense today.

Managed to outclass my CL opponent 5-1 and scored 12 goals against 14th placed team in League.

Okazaki scored 5, promoting himself to the to of the goalscorers for the time being
    Dman2pt likes this.
    Love The Nationality Games Here!

Hakurei United

Based On : Hakurei United (Touhou Soccer Series)
    Goals : Develop youths
    Dislikes : Disrespect, Cheating, Tankers

Tight on Token boi here and I wanna have some fun

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    this hardly seems fair
    A FA member was at the same situation: at groupstage, he was the weakest team with around 85%, closest team was 107%, strongest 124%. -.-

Yesterday, Costa took the all time record of scored goals. Let's see, if Kraxner strikes back, or if Costa goes far away.
    (Costa is 4 years younger, played around 120 games less, so let's see, if Costa is able to make 1.000 goals during his career. )
    Season 86 - Are you ready?-costa.jpg
    Btw... I'm really happy about being lucky to got him.

Yesterday we made a fantastic cupgame away. After 3:1 down, we finally won 3:6 vs 7% stronger (and successful) team. So... two more games to win the trophy.

At CL, it was like I said: QF wasn't that hard, we won 1:4 away. Only shot efficiency wasn't that good (14 SoT...).

But now, the hard and interesting games will come.

At league, 2.place to 9.place are really close, only 5 points difference, so we took the chance and be 12 points ahead.
    Funny part: weakest active/managed team on quality is 2. - and it's a FA member.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

What a stupid game !

Season 86 - Are you ready?-capture.jpg
    Season 86 - Are you ready?-capture2.jpg
    CM-16 likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Ahhhh this is painful....

Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast