Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: High Level Clubs - League draw issues at high levels

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #21
    In your threads, administrating things up!
    Hm, a level cap sounds good @Jult52. With relegations, as you mention, this could become like a competition or a feature of it's own.

Btw @Seanmeg I've edited the name of the thread to make it more easily relateable with the matter at hand and be obvious to who ever is browsing the General forum.

I think we should keep the discussion about this matter in this thread so everyone can easily find an outlet in which to share their opinion on this same topic, without creating new threads.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeves View Post
    There definitely is work to be done with the game experience at the higher levels (45-50 +). This thread isn't the only one discussing the topic really. The issue pops up every now and then. We also get some tickets over at the support channel from some of the veterans in Top 11.

This whole thing is definitely on the radar here. I've been conversing with the devs about this, as it's my job to know everything that's going on in the forum.
    The guys and gals have explained to me that this is something often brought up during their meetings. They're brainstorming for ideas that aim to help out with this whole situation at the top levels.

The devs do want to handle this matter and are already looking for ways to improve the overall experience of the veterans.
    Every change brought to any game takes time to develop and to eventually get implemented. And yep, I very well know how frustrating the wait can be, because Top 11 ain't the only game I play. Patch day is always an eternity away... :/

Btw it's kinda ludicrous to think that the devs of a game don't give 2 cents for what the community thinks. I've been in this industry long enough to know that without a community a game dies. Sure it will continue to exist... but as an empty shell, without the people who constantly chatter about it. Who constantly bring it up in their discussions and such.
    They're brainstorming for ideas that aim to help out with this whole situation at the top levels.
    repeated again
    Well, it doesn't need a lot of brainstorming to fix the situation Gert Funck mentioned (about the lack of 5* players in the market).
    This is a very old issue and the only thing it needs (leave outside levels/promotions or relegation) is to make a change in the mechanics of the game, so to produce 5* nordgen (generated players) like it happening in lv1.
    I have a team at lv1 (deactivated there) and I can see the market full of nordgen every day.
    I 'm not speaking about the young expensive fast trainers, just players with different ages from bot teams.
    This sounds very logic to the ears of the T11 players and we wondering why the devs can't make some simple changes.

Another thing that gives the impression that the devs don't care for the opinion of the players, is that there is no communication.
    I mean from all those problems or suggestions to make the game even better, we never heard a reason or an explanation why it cannot be done.
    (Is it technical for example ? is it commercial reasons ? or what ? )
    Why for example there cannot be 5* nordgen created for the higher levels ?
    Why cannot be 2,3 or 5 servers to merged teams above a certain level ?
    (specially now that there is no option to take over a team from the beginning).

You 're doing great job Jeeves but we need better communication.

* yes, that title is better
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Re-open.

Discussion opened again, let's collect ideas in this matter for dev's.

Maybe the level cap sounds good for the high level players, but I am at level 7 and already tired of changing the whole team every season.

Why don't do a really football league instead divide in countries and such. Make a cap on the skills, but not only for the high level players, everyone who have the green must be able to train their team. And if Nordeus loose money on this, then make us buy equipment for the players with tokens instead, it is better to buy energi drinks for the team, then seach for new players every new season.

Apprentice

For the 10th season in a row, I'm stuck with the same managers

I've started a topic five seasons ago, but nothing has changed.

The last time I saw a different manager from the same six others, it was 10 seasons ago. That guy finished 8th and failed to advance. Since then, it has been the same seven human managers every single season, together with seven computer teams.

Seriously, the game is getting stale.

And don't tell me about friend lists. Just because two of us are in the same association and friended, doesn't mean the other five have to tag along every single damn season.
    madflo19 and Gert Funck like this.
    Season 71, Level 61

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    better merged
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Perry Sih View Post
    I've started a topic five seasons ago, but nothing has changed.

The last time I saw a different manager from the same six others, it was 10 seasons ago. That guy finished 8th and failed to advance. Since then, it has been the same seven human managers every single season, together with seven computer teams.

Seriously, the game is getting stale.

And don't tell me about friend lists. Just because two of us are in the same association and friended, doesn't mean the other five have to tag along every single damn season.
    That kinda sums it up for me!

Groundhogs day!

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

No relegation in League

Hi,does anyone experience no relegation in league? Now, I am in level 41 and there are all 14 teams in level 40 that are promoted to level 41. If so, there is no competitive in league. Champion league draw system is the same as last season ranging from level 41 to 45.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

There are fewer teams at the higher level. My League is almost exactly the same as last season. My Champions League is ridiculous. Full of teams 3 levels higher. My first game later as shown:

KFC Loella
    Level 42
    21 League Titles
    6 Champions League
    2 Cups
    Gabez Teh likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Yeah, there is no chance to get the title in CL.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast