Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Many say Quality is not the factor in this game, even the admin also say that, but...

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by LeManiaque View Post
    That GK rough patch
    He's pretty inconsistent this season. Has been MoM, has also turned in some 6 ratings... hoping he'll age out of it. This season he has been swapping with a back up GK, but it's definitely not as clear as "1:1 play:rest= consistent results". Most of my players are on 90' match after match, season after season

Many say Quality is not the factor in this game, even the admin also say that, but...-screenshot_2016-12-07-15-57-25.jpg

My previous keeper was dropping in quality when decided to invest in Vion, but I don't think he had allowed more than 1 goal in a match, wish I'd kept him!
    Last edited by LeManiaque; 12-07-2016 at 10:04 PM.

I made a friendly vs the guy who won the cup against without watching, where my keeper saved nothing... at this friendly, manager was there... and look at that?
    (we are home/black)
    Many say Quality is not the factor in this game, even the admin also say that, but...-understand.jpg

Btw.: at Cup, my keeper was fully rested and full moral. At friendly, he was only lightgreen moraled and started with 62% condition.
    The friendly went into penalty, where my keeper save 3!!!!! penalties.
    With that performance, we had won the cup...

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Famous
    10 saves!?! Must have been amateur shots

Here... that's the same keeper...
    That keeper, who saved yesterday 2.FA-leg, won the CL, made the 10 saves...
    opponent, especially his attacking, was a bit weaker than the attackers from above.

Many say Quality is not the factor in this game, even the admin also say that, but...-samekeeper.jpg

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Famous
    Well, Al is hunting for clues about how rest effects players performance. Maybe after such strong performance he did need a match on the bench. Who knows, GKs leave me guessing for now

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Today in my Cup games

watching ...
    Many say Quality is not the factor in this game, even the admin also say that, but...-11-12-cup.jpg

watching ...
    Many say Quality is not the factor in this game, even the admin also say that, but...-11-12-cup.jpg

watching ...

not watching
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123