Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Many say Quality is not the factor in this game, even the admin also say that, but...

Addicted

Many say Quality is not the factor in this game, even the admin also say that, but...

Quality is not key factor ??

ok...look at that.... this time is not what i say....your AM finally tell us the truth this time~

he is honest this time finally ~HAHAHA (btw, will this AM get fire for speaking the truth out? lol )

Many say Quality is not the factor in this game, even the admin also say that, but...-screenshot_20161202-204347.jpg

o...yea, look at the stars of my opposit in my CUP~

Many say Quality is not the factor in this game, even the admin also say that, but...-screenshot_20161202-204356.jpg
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 12-03-2016 at 04:02 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    For me quality is one of the three major factors (the other two are presence of the manager in the game/coaching and luck ).
    Of course the q of a player must come together with the good performance in the field.
    nitiznath, Bunzo, cookizzz and 1 others like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    I have a cup manipulator player Sometimes he is playing a whole match against normal teams (not abandons)

i had to realize most important factor is form when you are playing against similar or not so strong(er) player of course if you are playing with low star team against 9-"10"* star team you gonna lose in long term

behold:Many say Quality is not the factor in this game, even the admin also say that, but...-lev18cupmanipulatorplayer.jpg
    Last edited by Gabez Teh; 12-03-2016 at 07:12 AM.

quality is the main key factor, that's why this game became a treasure-green packs hunt, so the managers are looking for tricks to gain more and more...

Famous
    And his goal against 7* GK

he is somewhere between -3 and -4* if i'm doing teh math good

Many say Quality is not the factor in this game, even the admin also say that, but...-lev18cupmanipulatorplayer2.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    As we can see the first pic of Ahlony, if this team had also a 1* player, it wouldn't make much difference
    but you can't go far with a team of 3-4-5* players (but good performers)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quality doesn't matter, if it's close enough. I think, range is around 20-30%. Everything else is just luck and tactic.

Look at this... Chri is a FA member and RL-friend. He is the weakest active manager... but do you think, 5 points to 3.place is only luck? Btw... he made 4 points vs the strongest team, Znan (beside me).
    He made 3 points vs 4th (2nd game isn't played)
    He made 4 points vs 5th
    He made 3 points vs 6th
    He made 3 points vs 7th (2nd game isn't played)
    and so on.

Many say Quality is not the factor in this game, even the admin also say that, but...-league.jpg

Many say Quality is not the factor in this game, even the admin also say that, but...-leaguequality.jpg
    LeManiaque and Al Svanberg like this.

Nasharak FC - Club Museum
    updates every new season
    I don't buy token.
    I don't manipulate the draw.

retired

League: 26x
    Champions League: 24x
    Cup: 20x

Triple: 18x

FA (Platinum)
    stats worthless because of
    exploiting and bug-weekend

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    For me quality is one of the three major factors (the other two are presence of the manager in the game/coaching and luck ).
    Of course the q of a player must come together with the good performance in the field.
    I disagree...i am always present in the game...and i lose regulary from better teams, specialy in the cup and CL. Even if i win first game 2:0 against player 2lvls above...i lose 5:1 in return. In this tipe of competition its imposible to win in 2 games.For me its much easier to win against murinho then the other stronger teams. Since this is all about software i exclude the luck.

Послато са GT-I8200 уз помоћ Тапатока

Quote Originally Posted by Albator1 View Post
    I disagree...i am always present in the game...and i lose regulary from better teams, specialy in the cup and CL. Even if i win first game 2:0 against player 2lvls above...i lose 5:1 in return. In this tipe of competition its imposible to win in 2 games.For me its much easier to win against murinho then the other stronger teams. Since this is all about software i exclude the luck.

I agree about quality.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Quality doesn't matter, if it's close enough. I think, range is around 20-30%. Everything else is just luck and tactic.

Look at this... Chri is a FA member and RL-friend. He is the weakest active manager... but do you think, 5 points to 3.place is only luck? Btw... he made 4 points vs the strongest team, Znan (beside me).
    He made 3 points vs 4th (2nd game isn't played)
    He made 4 points vs 5th
    He made 3 points vs 6th
    He made 3 points vs 7th (2nd game isn't played)
    and so on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	league.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	74127

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	leaguequality.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	74128
    In the league i could even agree with you but CL and cup...no.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast